Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cadillac gave us a little hint of the cabin gadgets available in its 2008 Cadillac CTS. And from what we've heard, we can't wait to see it in action. We saw the new CTS at the 2007 Detroit Auto Show, but Cadillac didn't have the full story on its tech features there. The Cadillac designers focused on making the navigation and entertainment interface usable and seamless. The maps will have a 3D aspect and will show traffic and weather. The stereo gets a hard drive for music storage, and the radio includes a pause feature. We don't have all the details yet, but Cadillac must have a buffering system with the radio, kind of like with a Tivo, that saves the stream of music. The car also gets improved iPod integration.

Read more...

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
MP3 storage!!! So cool. I would like to buy the unit and put it in my CTS. :)

·
Registered
37,297 Posts
Integrated HD is the best new feature they are putting in cars now. Ipod without the ipod. Second place is integrated bluetooth.

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
You forgot to mention USB jump drive slots on the uplevel radio, which will allow downloading of MP3s to the HDD without plugging in an iPod.

Trust me- the tech on this car is going to blow people's minds. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
37,297 Posts
will it support WMA? I think WMA per mb is the best sounding format. Even better than AAC. MP3 is old and reached its limit I think.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts