Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couple of us Toronto guys (and Chip from NY) went to the GM show today... Just a couple pictures for you guys! :)

Cruising there:

At the show:

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
who was driving your cts? looked like fun, what did you guys do?
My dad. That's his car. What, you don't think he'd be cool enough to go to a car show? :p

We met up and cruised there. Looked at all the sweet cars there... Plant tour of where the Corvette engines are built.

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac CTS, Other: 2005 GMC Crew Cab Dually
464 Posts
I think there should of been more pics of that Blackberry CTS...fine looking car...

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think there should of been more pics of that Blackberry CTS...fine looking car...
LOL. Sorry bud, that's the only one I have. We should go for a photoshoot sometime. :) When both our cars are clean.

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac CTS, Other: 2005 GMC Crew Cab Dually
464 Posts
I'm amazed you didn't get a picture of my pit stop Jon. Had a good time though. Mosport should be good....

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS, Black Raven. Name: Car-los
3,201 Posts
Apparently they judge you based upon what you've done to the car. I haven't done much.... YET. :D People seemed to like my Z06 fuel rail covers though. :)
no wonder nells won. and i dont think you plan on doing much to your v, you seem to like that stock look.

V hands down.

Better looks, better power (day and night), better handling... and damn, it's a V
*dont pay attention to this*

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
no wonder nells won. and i dont think you plan on doing much to your v, you seem to like that stock look.
There's more to mods than looks though. ;)

I'm putting in my short shifter next week. I should hopefully have my catback by end of August/early September.

Then after that a pinion support brace. And we'll see from there. :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts