Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i read things here and there about a CTS coupe...anyone think theres any truth to it...and if there is, a v-series might be really out of this world...like a cadillac "sports car":tisk: oops i mean "sports coupe"....anyway...any thoughts?

·
Banned
1993 Triple Black Allante
701 Posts
I like it!

Any news on when it will be out and what engine will be in it? I wonder if the manual tranny will be available.

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
photoshop or what?....that looks really good...with an LS6 that would be an awesome car

if it is a photoshop...show me one in black please

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rex Raider said:
It is a photoshop. I did it myself.
I might be able to do a black one, but no guarantees.
no big deal...i've never used photoshop so i have no idea how tough it is...but if you get a chance that would be cool

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Very, very nice.. Good work! I bet an Eldorado will look just like that.. I have this funny feeling there will be another Eldorado and it'll be very similar except for being more luxurious and a little bigger..

·
Registered
2013 CTS-V estate
1,240 Posts
I doubt very much that Cadillac will build a coupe any time soon. The coupe market is a fickle one. They would do better to skip it and focus on the CTSv and next-generation STS.

I think XLR takes the place of Eldorado (as the tour-de-force two-door) in Cadillac's lineup today. I don't think we'll see Eldorado again in this decade.

But I'd sure like to see a big, long, low, and wide Eldorado show car in the current Cadillac styling idiom.

.Jinx

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
I doubt they would too. But i think it would be sweet!!!

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS
49 Posts
I believe a 2 door Cadillac C-Class vehicle would be a CTC, C-Class Touring Coupe. I've also heard word of a convertable CTS or CTC.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts