Cadillac Owners Forum banner

CTS Coupe under a cover in Ren Cen (V?)

2K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  Bigron 
#1 · (Edited)
I just walked by a CTS Coupe with a tight cover on it in the winter garden at the Ren Cen. Security was tight and I didn't get a great look. Tables were set up for an event.
Based on the ride height I think it could be a V or performance model.

Any announcements planned?

I snapped a pic on my iphone but can't load from work.

#2 ·

#4 ·
Yeah it was "almost" too low
I just missed it uncovered when they were bringing it in.

If it is still there on Monday I will have a better camera.

#9 ·
The lower grill I've seen in spy shots of the coupe looks just like the sedan's. The one under the cover looks too small.

#10 ·
I wish I would have got a better look at the rims specifically the brakes. But once I walked up to take that pic, security started walking towards me.

#15 ·
The V-Coupe fascia will be the same as the V-Sedan- the camo in the picture Florian linked to is just puffed up. Take a look at another shot of the exact same mule, but from a different angle- you can tell it's the same because of how the camo is folded and pinched right near the passenger fog light.

I used Photoshop to change the Gamma settings in the front area, and you can clearly see that the lower grill is the same. The angle of the shots and the fold in the camo just makes it hard to see.

#19 ·
Car was gone this morning, so I guess no update

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.