Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just walked by a CTS Coupe with a tight cover on it in the winter garden at the Ren Cen. Security was tight and I didn't get a great look. Tables were set up for an event.
Based on the ride height I think it could be a V or performance model.

Any announcements planned?

I snapped a pic on my iphone but can't load from work.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah it was "almost" too low
I just missed it uncovered when they were bringing it in.

If it is still there on Monday I will have a better camera.

·
Banned
3,404 Posts
That actually looks like the CTS Coupe, not the V. The lower grill opening is too small for the V. Remember the V requires additional air flow for cooling.

Thanks,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
12,266 Posts
Doc, check the spy shot link on the V coupe....then look at the grill....theyre the same.

F

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
The lower grill I've seen in spy shots of the coupe looks just like the sedan's. The one under the cover looks too small.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wish I would have got a better look at the rims specifically the brakes. But once I walked up to take that pic, security started walking towards me.

·
Registered
381 Posts
X2. In the V spy shots you can clearly see the covered V badges. I'm thinking that this is the standard model under the cover.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Yup, that's the one I'm referring to. To me, it looks like the camo is puffed up over the bumper and the upper part of the lower grill--starting with the fold to the left of the lower grill opening. And unless they're going to significantly lower the power output (yeah, right), they really can't afford to make the grill openings smaller.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
The V-Coupe fascia will be the same as the V-Sedan- the camo in the picture Florian linked to is just puffed up. Take a look at another shot of the exact same mule, but from a different angle- you can tell it's the same because of how the camo is folded and pinched right near the passenger fog light.

I used Photoshop to change the Gamma settings in the front area, and you can clearly see that the lower grill is the same. The angle of the shots and the fold in the camo just makes it hard to see.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Ya Well!!! Either way me and F are looking for some killer trade in numbers on our STS-V's and a rodking good deal on a Cpope V.
i personally like our retail to your wholesale. Sound good to you Tony? :)
Take it from a guy that's been there. It's all pain on the STS-V. As soon as the ball drops it's just gonna be worse.

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Uhhh that's just the CTS Coupe concept that was displayed last year. That is not the production CTS coupe or the CTS-V coupe.

This is what the production coupe looks like. I posted the picture back in February

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Car was gone this morning, so I guess no update

1 - 19 of 19 Posts