Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am kinda bored waiting to go into work and I was wondering what color your cts was and what was your favorite color. Cause lets face it sometimes when a good deal comes around color is the last choice.

I really love the blue chip or the grayish blue color but my uncle was at the auction a silver green 3.6 with 27000 miles was goind around $14,000 and I couldn t pass it up.

I really like the green because it always looks nice and clean but it is kind of an "unsporty" color and makes me feel older than my my age (19 going on 20)

Another thing I like is that you don't see too many silver green CTS. Mostly I see the dark blue chip or black so its nice having a color of my favorite car I dont see too ofter.

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
I was lookin for black or white, ended up with white, but I really like the look of blacked out cars, that's y I wanted black.
My other option was the grey, it was a 04 with 70km on it at my dads dealership but his boss wouldn't budge on the price anymore, so I passed on it, liTtle glad, I didn't no much about the options at the time, but It was a base model with sunroof, I ended up with a mint loaded with every option white 03 and happy I did.

·
Registered
04 CTS SPORT/LUX W/NAVI LIGHT PLATINUM ON BLACK- COOL MODS!
1,313 Posts
I wanted a white one but it's nearly impossible to find a white CTS with black interior. They usually come with that light tan color that i just think is hideous. If caddy had the nice dark tan like BMW i would of picked up a white one right away.

Settled for my second choice of a Light Platinum on black with every option. No complaints. It stays clean and gleams.

My next car will defintley be white.

·
Registered
CTS 03
1,765 Posts
For me it's Black, I like the look of the lines on the car and with the right wheels the car is sharp.

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wanted a white one but it's nearly impossible to find a white CTS with black interior. They usually come with that light tan color that i just think is hideous. If caddy had the nice dark tan like BMW i would of picked up a white one right away.

Settled for my second choice of a Light Platinum on black with every option. No complaints. It stays clean and gleams.

My next car will defintley be white.

see I love the caddilacs tan interior. I found a blue chp with a black interior but I wanted tan. Idk what it is.. I guess every person just sees things differently.

·
Registered
04' CTS 3.6L
163 Posts
When I first started looking for a CTS to buy I was set on getting a black one. After a month I realized I was never going to find an 04-05 with the black paint in good condition. Everyone I saw had chips and scratches like crazy. So, I settled on the light platinum and i am very pleased with how it turned out. Use a little turtle wax ice and I can barely look at the car it shines so bright.

·
Registered
05' CTS 3.6L Sport\Luxury & 05' CTS 3.6L Luxury
40 Posts
White Diamond, Love at 1st sight since 03'. Have a His & Her 05's with Tan Interiors under the carport! :bouncy:

·
Registered
CTS 3.2
196 Posts
mine is champagne, but a black one in mint condition is just a tad hotter. i never want to own a black car ever again, though....

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
125 Posts
06 Midnight Blue wit Tan interior. Not my choice. Wife's choice since it is her car. She will not own a black interior car. The one I liked most was black on black. Worst color to keep clean but when they are freshly polished they look awesome.

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
4,969 Posts
Raven Black! LOL
Like its any different then regular black.

Which is what I have... regular/raven black.

·
Registered
2006 3.6-Volant CAI, V-exhaust, LED swap, Clear DRL, 6000k
1,698 Posts
on 90% of cars, black hands down, keep it clean and polished and it cant be beat... drive it in the winter like mine and you will hate it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS
26 Posts
driving any colour in the ontario weather sucks, got a season pass to the local drive thru car wash still covered in salt.

Raven Black its black but sounds better when you say Raven

·
Registered
2004 cts sport
856 Posts
black is the shit. every car i have owned was black.. pain in the ass to keep clean, especially from all that salt they throw down in toronto, can really do damage to the front of the car...

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6L
13 Posts
Black on black is my personal favorite. I had black on black with my Infiniti FX35 and Nissan 350Z before the CTS.

Unfortunately though, my CTS is silver. It's a very blah color, but the deal was too good to pass up. I've had it for about two years and bought the car for the same price it would list at right now, so I've learned to deal with the color.

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
driving any colour in the ontario weather sucks, got a season pass to the local drive thru car wash still covered in salt.

Raven Black its black but sounds better when you say Raven
where do you get a seasons pass? what are the limits on it? is it per owner or per car? wash limit per week?

·
Registered
2006 3.6-Volant CAI, V-exhaust, LED swap, Clear DRL, 6000k
1,698 Posts
i do the coin wash in the winter (at home rest of the year), being able to spray under the car and in the wheel arches makes it worth freezing my hands

1 - 20 of 39 Posts