Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts
All of them
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Cts Center Console Is Taller Than The V's Equalling More Comfort And More Storage. The Prices Are......
Black---gm List $213.62
Normal Forum Price $160.21
Deep Discount Price $147.00

Neutral-gm List $183.76
Normal Forum Price $137.82
Deep Discount Price $127.00

Sale Runs Through The End Of The Month. I Will Post Some Pics Of An Installed Unit In A Day Or 2.

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,989 Posts
Got any pics from above looking more down? I need to see, especially, the stitching on the console compared to that of the seats. If I can get past that, I'm in.

Thanks!

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
Just like a good pair of shoes can make your whole body feel better or a good mattress can enhance sleep and affect your daily routines, I found this armrest cut down on shifting around in the seat on long drives.

I use to grab the side bolster on the passenger seat to brace myself on curvy roads or when I got tired. This armrest gets rid of all that and makes me feel better after long drives. It does not interfere with shifting. It still sits on a low plane, even with the shifter. And even when shifting into 6th, your elbow will not fall off the edge of the armrest. So you don't need to worry about catching the edge.

If I had known how well this armrest worked, I would've jumped on this as soon as I heard of the mod. Definitely the best $$$ I have spent on the V.

·
Registered
Started with '04 BR V, moved on to '09 Slvr V, now '13 CRT coupe
1,957 Posts
The Prices Are......
Black---gm List $213.62
Normal Forum Price $160.21
Deep Discount Price $147.00

Sale Runs Through The End Of The Month
Bah!! Lousy timing. :banghead: I bought mine in April

Got any pics from above looking more down? I need to see, especially, the stitching on the console compared to that of the seats. If I can get past that, I'm in.
Randy.. Does this help?

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V Thunder Gray; 2004 Cowboy Cadillac (SRT10)
17,712 Posts
Ok, I need a black one.

I also need a cabin air filter replacement.

I must be a glutton for punishment.......:thepan:
Carbon Air filter replacement? Stinky exhaust? :)

Plan to join the club soon. :bouncy:

Bummer on the LT Gray, Thinking I should have gotten the Platinum/Balck or the Black on black. Naaaaah - Thunder Gary / Light Gray :thumbsup:

·
Registered
07 CTS-V
50 Posts
Best mod you can do, so much more usable and comfortable.:)

1 - 20 of 103 Posts