Cadillac Owners Forum banner

CTS center console conversion

5K views 40 replies 20 participants last post by  captapp 
#1 ·
after selling almost 40 in a month and a half our computer went haywire and stocked us up with wayyyyy to many of these so if anybody still wants one and missed the group buy, call in the next few days and i will honor the sale prices. I have 2 gray, 4 neutral and 4 black ones that I need to sell. the advantage to these is they are taller providing more comfort and storage. the sale prices are.....$147.00 for black....$127.00 neutral and $122.00 gray
call me if you are interested.

#5 ·
Oh and if you're stupid like me and munge up the threads taking out the shoulderbolts that hold in the armrest

they are actually M7x1.25 coarse thread

you can retap the holes and clean up the bolt with a die... comes out perfectly.

#8 ·
My center console is due for a warranty replacement. I wonder if my dealership would consider installing the normal CTS version...

Does anyone know which is less expensive, in terms of GM list price?

//Edward
My center console was replaced under warranty last month and I asked them if they could put on the CTS lid instead. They said under warranty they must install the one the book says goes with the car.:alchi:

#24 ·
LOL you all missed my post.

he'd uploaded an image of the CTS-V armrest, but he'd linked to an image on my server... so i replaced it with this image:

...the two replies i made after his post, which make no sense now, did make sense at the time :)
She must be putting a lot of torque on that sweater. Her right breast is getting severely yanked to the side. But I'd hit it!:highfive:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.