Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
All of them
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after selling almost 40 in a month and a half our computer went haywire and stocked us up with wayyyyy to many of these so if anybody still wants one and missed the group buy, call in the next few days and i will honor the sale prices. I have 2 gray, 4 neutral and 4 black ones that I need to sell. the advantage to these is they are taller providing more comfort and storage. the sale prices are.....$147.00 for black....$127.00 neutral and $122.00 gray
call me if you are interested.

·
Registered
05 Redline CTS-V
8,439 Posts
mine showed up today (yes it is one of the ones bought through the sale, but the "original owner") sold his damned car!!!! cough F cough

best mod EVAR!

·
Registered
05 Redline CTS-V
8,439 Posts
Oh and if you're stupid like me and munge up the threads taking out the shoulderbolts that hold in the armrest

they are actually M7x1.25 coarse thread

you can retap the holes and clean up the bolt with a die... comes out perfectly.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
17 Posts
My center console is due for a warranty replacement. I wonder if my dealership would consider installing the normal CTS version...

Does anyone know which is less expensive, in terms of GM list price?

//Edward

·
Premium Member
2005 CTS-V
8,363 Posts
Installed by CTS console from Lindsay today and went for a test drive. It is a must do mod all right. Inexpensive, easy install, and great result.

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V (Thunder Grey)
1,667 Posts
My center console is due for a warranty replacement. I wonder if my dealership would consider installing the normal CTS version...

Does anyone know which is less expensive, in terms of GM list price?

//Edward
My center console was replaced under warranty last month and I asked them if they could put on the CTS lid instead. They said under warranty they must install the one the book says goes with the car.:alchi:

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V Thunder Gray; 2004 Cowboy Cadillac (SRT10)
17,712 Posts
My center console was replaced under warranty last month and I asked them if they could put on the CTS lid instead. They said under warranty they must install the one the book says goes with the car.:alchi:
If you go to the dealer I went to you could just tell him it's a CTS and they probably wouldn't now the difference! :stirpot:

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
5,329 Posts
Are there any pics of the mod? I would like to see them side by side, the v and the regular.
CTS console:

CTS-V console:

Shifting becomes more comfortable with the CTS console... It's a little higher. Plus you get a little bit more storage space. Lindsay Cadillac can hook you up :thumbsup:

I really don't know why Cadillac did this...

·
Registered
1959 Cadillac, 1980 Cadillac,Former 2005 CTS-V; now a 2009 V
2,210 Posts
Shifting becomes more comfortable with the CTS console... It's a little higher. Plus you get a little bit more storage space. Lindsay Cadillac can hook you up :thumbsup:
i think i'd stick with the V's shifting... seems a lot more comfortable to me.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts