Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2011 CTS COUPE PREMIUM AWD
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my CTS for 2 months now, and I'm very grateful I did my research and bought the fully loaded luxury package.

Already wired up 2 12" subs (thanks to the forum discussion).

By far in my 23 years of age and 12(or so) vehicles my most favorite all around!!!

What about a fun $10k car I can replace my 07 CBR600RR with? Any suggestions? No thanks to anyone that suggest a civic si with a B18G24 gallo 12 swap bullcrap either lol

·
Registered
Cadillac 95 STS, 02 SLS
13,792 Posts
Where do you live and what kind of driving conditions does a DD have to contend with in your neck of the woods. What does all the mumbo jumbo, I quess acronyms, mean in plain English?

·
Registered
1979 Coupe deVille, 1995 Sedan DeVille (sold)
1,846 Posts
That is quite open-ended.
It would help if you define "fun". Some would call the CTS a "fun" car, while others would have fun tooling around in a model T. Personally, I think a mid-70's luxo-barge is "fun".

:noidea:

·
Registered
2011 CTS COUPE PREMIUM AWD
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am still trying to figure those acronyms out myself..in other words I am absolutely not interested in those high-schooly fart can civic modders out there lol

weather in my neck of the woods? well, lets just day it was 50 on sunday, then snowed 5 inches tuesday...my AWD on my CTS is a must, due to the standard RWD platform

----------

That is quite open-ended.
It would help if you define "fun". Some would call the CTS a "fun" car, while others would have fun tooling around in a model T. Personally, I think a mid-70's luxo-barge is "fun".

:noidea:
At this point, im anywhere from getting an 03 S2000 to a 1991 Stealth R/T TT AWD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts