Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Silver Perf Coupe awd gone but not forgotten ; 2013 Silver Premium Coupe- awd
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody rearended me last summer and they bought me a new cover so I took liberties with the old one- cut out the bottom and made a trim piece from .25 alum. The whole car is wrapped silver BTW. Double wall SS exhaust tips from Amazon- the stock pipes are flattened so they had to be rounded to fit.
CTS tailpipes.jpg

·
Registered
15 Posts
Somebody rearended me last summer and they bought me a new cover so I took liberties with the old one- cut out the bottom and made a trim piece from .25 alum. The whole car is wrapped silver BTW. Double wall SS exhaust tips from Amazon- the stock pipes are flattened so they had to be rounded to fit. View attachment 576926
B-E-A-Utiful!!!<3

·
Registered
2014 CTS Coupe 3.6 RWD Perfomance Pkg, TriCoat White Diamond
1,527 Posts
B-E-A-Utiful!!!<3
Somebody rearended me last summer and they bought me a new cover so I took liberties with the old one- cut out the bottom and made a trim piece from .25 alum. The whole car is wrapped silver BTW. Double wall SS exhaust tips from Amazon- the stock pipes are flattened so they had to be rounded to fit. View attachment 576926
I brought a new exhaust heat shield, did you remove the bumper for this process?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts