Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where I can find these things...I have a 05' CTS on 20 inch Avus and want to clear the front fogs and side bumper markers....Any suggestions on where I can find this????

Thanks!

I will attach pics

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac STS
742 Posts
do a search on this forum, there are tons of threads on both these topics. there's person on here wildwheels that makes the clear markers or you can buy the sts clear fogs.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-forum/107180-fog-sidemarker-lenses-round-two.html?highlight=round+two

the first post tells you how much each item is, and also tells you to what address to PayPal the money to. Specify to him if you want clear or smoked

read thru the thread & you'll get some more info -- ie: how long it takes to get them etc.

installation is a PTA though, theres a thread on here somewhere by FlyFlip420 i think.. he mentions how to do it (check it out before u buy them)

mike

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac STS
742 Posts
just an fyi if you buy the clear side marker lenses from wildwheels, there are threads about how you can remove the side marker assemblies and then bake them in the oven so you can pry off the amber lens and replace it with the clear one. I just did mine last weekend and I was able to remove the amber lenses by using a heat gun and a stiff putty knife. You have to be patient & careful to direct most of the heat at the lens so you don't start melting the gray housing.

also, reed's faq is a great resource for diy stuff. here's a link about changing your interior bulbs over to leds: http://www.cadillacfaq.com/faq/answers/bulbs.html

BTW, welcome to the forum, you will hate this place cause you'll want to spend all yer $$$$ on mods!! :welcome: :nanaparty:

·
Registered
Cadillac
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks KFX I will post photos of my CTS so you can see why I want to spend al my $$$$ on mods....Thanks for all your help man....

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
*shoots self*

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
^ Lolololololololololl

1 - 9 of 9 Posts