Cadillac Owners Forum banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Don't jinx it - sometimes new models get "bayed" - basically gone over by a QA team to make sure all is good. My son got one of the first gen 6 Camaros, bayed for almost a month.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
My tpw just moved from April 1 to June 10th. Not cool.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
internet search
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I have a preliminary order 1100 for a 2019 CT6-V 2nd batch. Not the waiting begins!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I was told mines being built first week of April and should have delivery in May. Ordered I guess in January. I was told i was one of the 40 being delivered to Canada. Wonder they bumped yours up.

·
Registered
22 Posts
The Manhattan noire is quite nice I've seen it in real life. I went with black o black and all options so infotainment and the assist. I'm not sure you get the pana sound system if you skipped on the infotainment system and the difference is huge.

·
Registered
2015 CTS Sedan 2.0T Performance
16 Posts
So, a few months ago the dealer nearby wanted $20,000 markup for their 3 2019 Vs. Today they are showing $5000 discount, and all 3 cars still on their lot. Any of you lease your cars? Any good Caddy lease offers now? Who got the best deal here? Also, it appears the base care, no options, does NOT have adaptive cruise control? Its a $3,000 option? One of their cars has it, the other 2 don't. Thanks!

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Wagon-Raven Black, manual, satin graphite wheels
450 Posts
Vs don't have Supercruise, just platinums. It isn't really a base car versus non base car thing. You choose to have 50 extra HP or Supercruise. You can't have both.

·
Registered
2019 CT6-V: Black Raven
35 Posts
Vs don't have adaptive cruise, just platinums. It isn't really a base car versus non base car thing. You choose to have 50 extra HP or adaptive cruise. You can't have both.
Do you mean Supercruise? As mine does have the standard Adaptive Cruise control on my 19 CT6-V, just not SC.
Or are you talking about the 2020 models?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yes, sorry, I meant Super Cruise
Just talked with a engineer. After an hour at the dealership he came back to me and my salesperson and told us that it is logically possible to upgrade the 19 V to a super cruise, but the only way to do it would to bring in an actual GM engineer from the factory who knows the CUE system and set up, find a steering Column with the stuff, and have them reprogram the system.

All and all, he said I would have more chances of winning the lotto twice in a week than that happening unfortunately.

·
Registered
35 Posts
If it is just a reprogramming issue, pull the CUE and wheel out of a totalled car.
Wouldn't be a bad idea! Only question is would be in regards to the CUE system registering to that car in particular as each system has its own specialized IP address assigned to it as well as MAC address. I'm not sure if they could transfer it over, but I will definitely bring this question up when I am back at the dealership and see if that would fix it.

It would be the world to me if I could do that and add some of the nice massaging seats added to my V. As the door panel would be a quick swap as well as the hook up to the CUE system as well.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts