Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I swapped out the trunk mounted fuse box on my 2016 CT6 with one from a 2018 CT6 due to the deadlock relay in the original fuse box giving me problems and disabling the power locks and the fuel door release intermittently. I disconnected the battery ground and swapped the fuse box, reconnected and was able to lock and unlock the doors, I even hit the remote start from the keyfob and it started without issue. I didn’t try the actual ignition at the time as I figured job done and went in for the night.
The next day I go to drive off and hit the ignition button and nothing it just cycles through ACC and On but now I get an error message to service the column lock. I scanned the module and found a code B2910-00 Steering column lock password incorrect. Now the remote start won’t start the car. I have swapped out the fuse panel with the original and back, but no change. I have also went through each fuse and relay in the fuse panels in the trunk, under dash and engine bay.
I can’t find much on this issue out there, hoping someone here can assist. Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
2011 SRX4 3.0 4WD Luxury
2,103 Posts
If its anything like a SRX you need to clean and examine the underside connectors be sure to snugly tighten the mounting bolts here is a pic from mothership...
Computer hardware Electrical wiring Motor vehicle Auto part Automotive exterior

1 - 3 of 3 Posts