Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Cadillac CT6 (Premium Luxury)
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in beautiful, sunny California where great looking cars are required to have both front and rear license plates displayed at all times.

Does anyone have a solution for a Cadillac CT6 (2020) Tow Hook License Plate Holder?

Something that is currently sold which does not interfere with any censors or vehicle functionality.

·
Super Moderator
'05 CTS-V
8,290 Posts
How did you end up posting this in the '09-15 CTS-V Performance Mods forum? I'll move it to the correct forum for you.

·
Registered
2017 CT6 Platinum 3.0TT, 2004 XLR
71 Posts
I live in beautiful, sunny California where great looking cars are required to have both front and rear license plates displayed at all times.

Does anyone have a solution for a Cadillac CT6 (2020) Tow Hook License Plate Holder?

Something that is currently sold which does not interfere with any censors or vehicle functionality.
I don't have a viable solution. However, I am surprised that you have a problem with having to display the front plate. Before I moved, I lived in So. Cal for very long time and did not have a problem. I did not display my front plate. Mostly the police did not enforce it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts