Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning all,

I figured I'd let people in on the projects I have been working on with the car and have up for sale as the first person to bring parts to the market for our cars!

Give the CT4V the exhaust sound its needed since first start up with the custom 3in Stainless steel mandrel bend exhaust system! This system features whats listed above plus the following:

Stainless steel construction
Stainless steel polished resonator
Equal split stainless steel Y pipe
Retains the use of the factory Exhaust valves.
Stainless steel flex pipe also included.

I will be offering two version of this system.

The first will be a cheaper route but the buyer would need to have to get the exhaust valves welded on to the new system.

Or a more expensive system which will already include new OEM valves welded to the system snd would be a full plug and play system.

Videos of the exhaust sound are followed. Please MESSAGE me if you have any questions! I'm happy to finally have performance pieces coming out for our platform!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE for up to date videos of new products and content!

Cold Start:
Warm revs:

Thanks and have a happy thanksgiving all!

· Administrator
2002 F55 STS, 2014 Explorer XLT, F-150
79,967 Posts
Before you begin selling product please register with Site Admin as an Authorized Vendor. Use the "Contact Us" tab at the bottom of the page.

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the update! I'm not currently selling them at the present moment. However as soon as they are I can give an update or send an email? I'd need a little interest before actually selling anything as they are pricey to build and have on hold.

· Administrator
2002 F55 STS, 2014 Explorer XLT, F-150
79,967 Posts
Yeah, that ^ ^ ^ Just a heads-up to cover the bases.

CORSA quit making quite a few catbacks for the Northstars due to lack of support. It's an iffy business venture, but worth it for the few that want a bit of an adrenaline rush every now and then.

· Registered
33 Posts
Yes sir! I know this market is still brand new but its nice to get some things going for this platform and its very capable. I also have an intake created but still in the finalizing process of being made, as well as some headway on a piggyback system for max power on stock ecu parameters.

The piggyback if proven to work and configured correctly will be a game changer

· Registered
2021 Cadillac CT5-V
36 Posts
If you manage to produce those exhaust, intake and piggyback, I will surely buy them !

My MAIN issue with the darn car is the overly quiet exhaust.

· Registered
2021 Cadillac CT5-V
36 Posts
If you haven't already, look at the CUE options for the Modes. Sound is an option in MyMode,
if you don't want to use track mode.
Oh yeah, I know all of the features of the car. My V-Mode has exhaust set as Track and My Mode has it set as sport.

Though, Even in Track, it is too quiet for my likings.

· Registered
2 Posts
Good morning all,

I figured I'd let people in on the projects I have been working on with the car and have up for sale as the first person to bring parts to the market for our cars!

Give the CT4V the exhaust sound its needed since first start up with the custom 3in Stainless steel mandrel bend exhaust system! This system features whats listed above plus the following:

The first will be a cheaper route but the buyer would need to have to get the exhaust valves welded on to the new system.

Or a more expensive system which will already include new OEM valves welded to the system snd would be a full plug and play system.

Videos of the exhaust sound are followed. Please MESSAGE me if you have any questions! I'm happy to finally have performance pieces coming out for our platform!

Cold Start:
Warm revs:

RYAN, I am interested in your exhaust system, please send details…Cheers!

· Registered
2021 CT4-V
28 Posts
Has anyone replaced the muffler and tail pipes yet? I haven't been under the car yet, but I'm not a fan of the massive muffler under the trunk. I'd like to explore options replace it... Definitely nervous about an aftermarket muffler on a 4 cylinder

· Registered
1 Posts
Good morning all,

Cold Start:
Warm revs:

HI! How much are you selling these cat-back exhaust?

· Registered
1 Posts
Good morning all, I figured I'd let people in on the projects I have been working on with the car and have up for sale as the first person to bring parts to the market for our cars! Give the CT4V the exhaust sound its needed since first start up with the custom 3in Stainless steel mandrel bend exhaust system! This system features whats listed above plus the following: Stainless steel construction Stainless steel polished resonator Equal split stainless steel Y pipe Retains the use of the factory Exhaust valves. Stainless steel flex pipe also included. I will be offering two version of this system. The first will be a cheaper route but the buyer would need to have to get the exhaust valves welded on to the new system. Or a more expensive system which will already include new OEM valves welded to the system snd would be a full plug and play system. Videos of the exhaust sound are followed. Please MESSAGE me if you have any questions! I'm happy to finally have performance pieces coming out for our platform! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE for up to date videos of new products and content! Cold Start:
Warm revs:
Any chance this would work for a 22’ CT4 Blackwing? Haven’t found anything and would love to get a full kit installed

· Administrator
'05 CTS-V
9,317 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts