Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car is currently having itself wrapped in xpel ppf Stealth. I have a raven black car and couldn’t find any examples so this may be one of the first.

More pics to follow once I get car back and get front emblem replaced with monochrome. Will have to go to dealer since entire front bumper has to be removed to get to emblem :/

Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Grille Hood

Car Vehicle Tire Grille Wheel

· Premium Member
210 Posts
Chicago Auto Pros just did this for a local exotics collector. You can find more pics on their SM's

What do you think of this in full light? I'm curious to see how it does on lighter colors, also!

Car Vehicle Photograph Grille Automotive lighting

· Registered
none
355 Posts
Mine is in at our area's top PPF/Wrap company and about 50% of the wraps they are doing are the Matte or Frost. They use a clear film just like I am getting but it has the frost finish. As I was leaving my car we talked about it and they said it is much easier than the Matte paint to both fix if damaged and to keep clean.

· Registered
2023 CT4V Blackwing 6MT Black Raven/Sky Cool Gray
54 Posts
Looks nice. I'm also getting mine in Raven and have been talking to a top notch wrap guy in my area. Not sure yet if I want to color change to a dark red or go the PPF route. I'm being quoted about $3500 for a vinyl wrap and nearly double for PPF. Sounds about right?

· Registered
96 FWB
4,587 Posts
'Follow' ing. Just because. I'm working up a 2-tone for my current driver around the time I replace it in about a year, when it becomes a garage queen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts