1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2018 XT5 Platinum, 2016 CTS-V
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Updates for CTS-V Sedan
Week of 6/8/2015
Effective 6/8/2015, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:

Interior section-(Y40) Luxury Package, added footnote 1 which reads "Included with (PCI) Crystal White Frost Limited Edition Package.".
Exterior section-Added (PCI) Crystal White Frost Limited Edition Package, includes exterior color (G7V) Crystal White Frost, (Y40) Luxury Package, (CFZ) Carbon Fiber Package and (Q8O) 19" After Midnight premium painted finish wheels. Availability is "A".
Exterior section-(CFZ) Carbon Fiber Package, changed footnote 1 to read "Included with (PCI) Crystal White Frost Limited Edition Package. Not available with (C43) Base Splitter (No Charge) or (R6G) No Splitter.".
Exterior section-(Q8O) Wheels, 19" x 9.5" (45.7 cm x 24.1 cm) front, 19" x 10" (45.7 cm x 25.4 cm) rear, After Midnight premium painted finish, added footnote 1 which reads "Included with (PCI) Crystal White Frost Limited Edition Package.".
Color and Trim section-Added exterior color (G7V) WA-144X Crystal White Frost. Availability is "A" on all interior colors with new footnote 3 which reads "Only available with (PCI) Crystal White Frost Limited Edition Package. Available at extra charge.".

POW or anyone else, is this really a matte paint finish?

TIA

·
Registered
'16 CTS V-Sport Black/'16 CTS Luxury w/V-Sport Pkg White
5,784 Posts
probably...the olny info is what you posted

i tried to order one and it's not available at this time....i'll keep trying 'till i get one :)

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Yep....and I get a pop up message white frost special edition pkg not available at this time

·
Registered
escalade 2015i,cts-v 2016
29 Posts
Like we talk last week, you are not afraid about the maintenance of that matte paint. You might have me change my order a third time lol

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Like we talk last week, you are not afraid about the maintenance of that matte paint. You might have me change my order a third time lol
don't misunderstand me...i personally would never buy that paint, for all the reasons i previously stated...that said those matte finishes are a growing trend sparked by the aftermarket and manufacturers WANT a piece of the aftermarket pie. that said, making sure we have the cars people desire on our lots is one of my responsibilities, and i'm sure that car will be gorgeous with a capitol 'G' and will have a ton of interest. were i to go down the matte path, personally i'd do it with a wrap, because, i'm personally too lazy to have my cars paint need more attention than my child does. also, the only way to get that paint is as part of a package, that includes the carbon pkg and the black wheels the only color deviation that can be made is interior color.

·
Registered
Gone; ‘09 V, ‘13 V coupe. Curr; ‘14 PG Vsport prem w/Kona interior
6,177 Posts
Matte finishes are a fad IMO. A pita to maintain and very easily screwed up. Several months ago, another new V owner bought a frost matte finish car that the dealership had wrapped, probably because there was no interest in it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts