Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
09 CTS 3.6
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when I hit set botton on my 09 cts it wont light up or work it use to work. is it a fuse or what cant find in book. can someone send me location for fuse, thank you.:bigroll::bigroll:

·
Registered
SOLD - 2010 CTS4 Premium Wagon-Diamond White-Cashmere Interior
2,930 Posts
Do you have a check engine light or any other issue? Cruise control won't work if you have an error code.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,143 Posts
Do you have a check engine light or any other issue? Cruise control won't work if you have an error code.
That is not necessarily correct, Marv. It might depend on the error code itself. I had been driving around with a CEL on and I used cruise.

And garyss, we presume you have a CTS, not a pharmacy.

----------

By the way, as far as fuses go, I would just pull off the cover and look at each and every fuse itself. The manual has the fuses listed but doesn't specifically mention a "cruise control" fuse. That leads me to look at each and every fuse to see if it is good and therefore the answer to your question.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,143 Posts
I don't know what the hell your talking about pharmacy.
Just looking under your name where it reads, "Automobile(s): 09 cvs"

You wrote it, not me.

·
Registered
09 CTS 3.6
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I WROTE CTS UNLESS YOU CANT READ. AND MISWROTE CVS WHEN I FIRST STARTED ON CADILLAC FORUM. BUT SOME OF YOU PEOPE ARE SO CRITICAL OF NEW PEOPLE, ITS DISGUSTING. so F off

·
Registered
14,143 Posts
Why, thank you. That's the best birthday greeting I have received today. Makes me want to return the favor.

A little thin skinned, are we?

·
Registered
14,143 Posts
And to think that I received an official "Infraction" for calling a deserved candidate a "moron" from the Forum Federales...

·
Registered
2013 Black Diamond CTS4 Premium Coupe (sold-09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony)
4,337 Posts
Well, "moron" is quite strong. You could have used the less confrontational "moroff" term and the Federales would have left you alone. I wonder if moroff ever bought those wheels and tires. Hrmmm :)

·
Registered
14,143 Posts
More on than off, though.

Nice thought, HurstGN. :eyebrow:

----------

Should I mention that CTS is capitalized? Naw, never mind.

·
Registered
12 CTS Premium - 10 CTS Luxury - Sold= 04 CTS Luxury
311 Posts
anyone else going to step up and say how awful the second generation forum is towards new members?

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
C'mon folks. A question was asked and answered with a little fun thrown in on the side. Obviously some folks don't have a sense of humor, or get the joke. Either way, it's all folks that enjoy their cars getting together to have some fun and help each other out. Now when I meet tinman in person, well, that will be another matter. I'm gonna throw water on him to make him rust for all the tears he made me shed over the last couple years on this board. :crybaby: And I might have to punch out vfaninva for offering the cheap tissues without the lotion in them. Really?!? Ya couldn't spring for the better ones for a Cadillac brotha? You guys are so mean. :tisk:

Did ya see it? It's like a Pink Floyd tune changing time signature mid song...from serious to sarcastic humor.

·
Registered
Gone; ‘09 V, ‘13 V coupe. Curr; ‘14 PG Vsport prem w/Kona interior
6,177 Posts
And I might have to punch out vfaninva for offering the cheap tissues without the lotion in them. Really?!? Ya couldn't spring for the better ones for a Cadillac brotha?
I figured you probably already have the lotion and only needed the tissues LOL!

·
Registered
14,143 Posts
Get on down here to the Atlantic Ocean and throw some of that water on me and I'm okay with that. But you had better drive that two door. We can have a burnout session in my Condo parking lot.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Get on down here to the Atlantic Ocean and throw some of that water on me and I'm okay with that. But you had better drive that two door. We can have a burnout session in my Condo parking lot.
That would be fun. One time I was headed home from a show and I saw a couple ricers trying to do burnouts in the parking lot of a closed Hill's department store. They were equivalent to a K-Mart today. Nice big lots. Well, I couldn't resist. I drove on in and asked what they were doing. "Just doing some burnouts" was their reply. I told them they weren't doing burnouts and "this is how you do a burnout". I backed up to the front door of the building and started the burnout. After getting the tires going, I slowly let off the brakes and just continued for the length of the lot. Looking in the rearview mirror, I couldn't see them at all...nothing but smoke. :yup: I didn't bother going back to see what they thought. I did drive by the next day to see just for kicks. It was funny to see the dual tracks the entire length of the lot. I think I lost about 5K of mileage on the rear tires that day.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts