Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm driving on 121 in Grapevine by the DFW Airport and I was going about 75 mph. I see two cars cutting in and out and gaining fast in the rear view mirror. They come by me really fast and it's a Camaro SS and a C-5. I think wow this will be fun, so I step on it and start to gain fast. I look in the rear view mirror to see blue lights about a 1/2 mile back. I think ok he is after them for racing not me, then I think wait he is going to pull over the first car he gets to. I also think he is calling ahead for more units now there are three of us. Now I'm passing both cars and I look down at my speed and I'm at 147. I cut off the highway as fast as I can. I see a car wash and pull in. I jump out and put a $1 in the machine and put soap all over the car. The C-5 had followed me off the exit but he gets pulled over in the gas station lot next door. I'm thinking oh shit this guy is going to give me up. I really don't think either one noticed me. Two more patrol cars show up and cart this guy away to jail. Me on the other hand spent $10 on car washes. I guess either I look to old or the soap was hiding my car really good. I was shaking like a little baby the hole time:shhh:

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
2005 CTS-V (Sold), 2017 Volt Premier (16-yr-old son), '16 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,944 Posts
Your poor V!!! Those car washes are TERRIBLE on the car's finish. BTW, were you going that fast in traffic?:thepan:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there was very little traffic! I know it was bad for the V but it saved me from a night in jail.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
except the smell inside were I craped on myself!LOL just joking of course

·
Registered
2007 stsv. 2005 ctsv(r.i.p)
580 Posts
was there a laundry matt to clean your under wear near by?? :histeric: ...great story....!!!

·
Registered
300 SRT8, 392 cubic inches of tire smoking power!
8,189 Posts
Good move!

I managed to park my car and go into a Drug Store when I went right past a CHP at 170+ through Diamond Bar California! Had to call my girl friend to come pick me up as the CHP was giving my car a rectal exam.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
WOW! thats kinda like what happened in the first version of "Gone in 60 seconds"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts