Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
04 CTS SPORT/LUX W/NAVI LIGHT PLATINUM ON BLACK- COOL MODS!
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soooooooooooooooooooo Sadddddddddddddddddddddddd. Cryiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing. Can't go 2 sleeep. Rear ended a van, air bags went offf. Looks like i may need new front v bumper grille radiator and left side fender......................sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sadddddddd......:crybaby:

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L Black, LOADED
2,424 Posts
Soooooooooooooooooooo Sadddddddddddddddddddddddd. Cryiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing. Can't go 2 sleeep. Rear ended a van, air bags went offf. Looks like i may need new front v bumper grille radiator and left side fender......................sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sadddddddd......:crybaby:
goddamn,that sucks man. sorry to hear that. alitle part of me dies when i see a post from someone saying they were in an accident.

·
Registered
Hyundai Elantra
18,816 Posts
:crying: damn I'm sorry ILLMATIK. I'm glad you're alright though.

·
Registered
04 CTS SPORT/LUX W/NAVI LIGHT PLATINUM ON BLACK- COOL MODS!
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I put that on here after i sent a text stating the samething to everyone on my contact lists....... Getting over it.... But still sad....
How much is this going to increase my premium? I had full coverage and had just gotten it down to $187 a month.

·
Registered
2006 STS-V
819 Posts
man we all have been either getting into accidents or selling our cts' :(
I did both. Only in the wrong order though. Sold my CTS. Bought an STS-V and then my neighbor backed into my STS-V!

Sorry to hear about your car ILLMATIK and glad you're OK, but they can fix them pretty well these days. Plus you can get a V bumper now!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts