Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2014 cts
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went into the store the other day and came out and noticed my screen looked like it has spider web cracks under the screen. Took it into the dealership and they said they will not do anything because they said I must of hit it with something. There is no way I hit anything and after reading some other posts I see this has happened to others. Is there anyone that can help??

·
Registered
06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
9,804 Posts
Can you post a picture of where it looks like it started? I ask this because if other people are saying that the crack started in the same area. Then there maybe a stress point that should be covered under a factory defect.

Just a thought.

KOT

12,778 Posts
Went into the store the other day and came out and noticed my screen looked like it has spider web cracks under the screen. Took it into the dealership and they said they will not do anything because they said I must of hit it with something. There is no way I hit anything and after reading some other posts I see this has happened to others. Is there anyone that can help??
Hello Kcm,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this screen concern with your Cue display, and I certainly understand that you would like resolution to this situation as soon as possible. Please send me a PM and I will be happy to provide support on this situation. Have a great evening and I look forward to talking with your soon.

Regards,

Brandon M.
Cadillac Customer Care

·
Registered
ATS
2 Posts
I have the exact same problem. I have a cracked cue display. I did nothing to cause it and my car is still under bumper to bumper warranty. The dealership I took it to is trying to give me trouble saying they don't know if it's covered under warranty! How is it not! This is ridiculous. Maybe it should be recalled as other people have this problem. Super upset with Cadillac!

12,778 Posts
I have the exact same problem. I have a cracked cue display. I did nothing to cause it and my car is still under bumper to bumper warranty. The dealership I took it to is trying to give me trouble saying they don't know if it's covered under warranty! How is it not! This is ridiculous. Maybe it should be recalled as other people have this problem. Super upset with Cadillac!
Good morning tphillips86,

I am very sorry to hear that your CUE has cracked and I can understand your frustration with this situation. I would be happy to reach out to the dealership on your behalf to help clarify where things stand. If you are interested, please PM me with your VIN, mileage, dealership name, and personal contact information.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Austin J.
Cadillac Customer Care

1 - 6 of 6 Posts