Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2014 S550, 2018 XT5 Platinum, 2019 XT4 Sport :)
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately, my 2010 SRX had over 6k in repairs. All covered under CPO thank goodness! Last item to go at 73K was timing chain. When I purchased the vehicle, it had CPO with it. My 2013 now has CPO on it, however it is still covered under B2B also. I have about 6,000 miles to make a decision. Just stay with CPO and pay nothing or take out GM's Plan and get longer coverage. However, I cannot find a Side by Side comparison of the two plans. I read that CPO coverers more items.

·
Registered
2012 SRX Performance FWD
1,599 Posts
The CPO is the same as the bumper to bumper warranty, just extended to six years or 70,000 miles.

Major Guard covers a little bit less but you can get it longer than six years or 70,000 miles, which is the CPO coverage from in service date.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2014 S550, 2018 XT5 Platinum, 2019 XT4 Sport :)
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks adamjeeps!!
Can you have both? Or once you make a decision, stay with CPO or Purchase GM Major Guard, or will the purchase wipe out CPO items covered...

·
Registered
2012 SRX Performance FWD
1,599 Posts
Thanks adamjeeps!!
Can you have both? Or once you make a decision, stay with CPO or Purchase GM Major Guard, or will the purchase wipe out CPO items covered...
You can buy major guard up until a certain time and mileage limit. I don't know what that limit is. I would call Black GM major guard outlet. Google them and you'll get their information. They sell them at very competitive prices.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts