Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon, I am trying to locate some coverage details on Cadillacs CPO vehicles. Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction on what is covered?

·
Registered
2015i Escalade ESV Premium
193 Posts
Not everything- wear and tear items are not covered. The shocks are considered a wear and tear item- that's a BIG cost.

·
Registered
2015 Escalade ESV Premium
326 Posts
I bought a secondary warranty that the new car dealer offered that was the same price but covers way more, like struts etc. If I sell the truck before expiry of warranty, the left over part is credited to my new vehicle.

·
Registered
19 EVS Escalade platinum, 09 DTS, 05 Escalade ESV
136 Posts
Cpo is got on my 19, bought It 2 months ago, ends at 60k miles
we have about 20k to go to hit that

·
Registered
19 ESV Premium &18 XT5 Premium
144 Posts
Interesting. Bought my '18 in Feb of '19. CPO says 6 yr/100k from in service date. Bought it out of state. My local dealer told me the struts are covered.

I was also only of the lucky last vehicles to get the 3/36 basic maintenance too. No more freebies....time to go car shopping I guess:)

·
Registered
19 ESV Premium &18 XT5 Premium
144 Posts
Bought a '19 CPO Saturday, May 8th, 2021. I live in northern KY, just outside Cincinnati. Bought the truck in Dayton, OH - about 60 miles north of me. No idea if this is different in different parts of the country/world?? Current CPO coverage is 5 years/unlimited mileage from in service date.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts