Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
V
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a few searches but not sure if the difference is the offset or the width of the rim. Not too familiar with the terminology. My apologies if this is a common question, but my wheels were stolen last night, and car was left on cinder blocks. Now I'm having to shop for OEM wheels and tires because that's what the insurance will pay for. Found a set of 4 OEM black wheels, which is what I had on my 2012, but they're listed as "sedan" that's why I ask about any differences.

·
Registered
Gone; ‘09 V, ‘13 V coupe. Curr; ‘14 PG Vsport prem w/Kona interior
6,177 Posts
Sorry to hear about your V. You work hard to have a nice car and some low life, too lazy and stupid to work for a living, rips you off!
To answer your question, sedan wheels are 19" X 9" front and 19" X 9.5" rear. Coupes are 19" X 9" front and 19" X 10" rear.
Both sedan and coupe wear Michelin Pilot Sport 255/40ZR19 front, and 285/35ZR19 rear tires.
Hope your V is back on her "feet" soon! :)

·
Registered
V
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the replies. Debating whether to get wheel locks. Seems they aren't much of a deterrent anymore. Cameras just showed they were well organized: covered the lights, covered their plates, covered their hands, covered their faces, pretty much had everything covered. Maybe I should get different rims.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts