1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Ill be donating sometime, but when i dont know. I am approaching the purchase of a car, and my job is basically non existent at the time (golf industry, not too much do when its snowing), but i will.

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just thought I'd bring this back up near the top. It's getting way lost down at the bottom.. Anyone else interested in chipping in? We're almost half-way there...

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
So now that i donated do i get changed from "junior member" to "member", that would be pretty exciting:D

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Brett said:
So now that i donated do i get changed from "junior member" to "member", that would be pretty exciting:D
it changes automatically when you have enough posts. :D but i'm sure he can make an exception and give you a custom title.

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh, Brett.. The only problem now is when your post count moves you up to the next level, it wont show up. I'll have to manually update it...

Attachments

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Haha. No trouble at all. Actually, I'm going to put you back on manual mode. I'm almost positive that once you hit 30 posts, you're up to "Cadillac Fan" anyway. :p

Sal

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
man I wish I wasn't broke

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Sal Collaziano said:
We have $70 to go.. We've stopped receiving donations but I'll do my best to cover whatever's left in a week or so.. I'm anxious too. :)
we have 7 people who put in money and $70 left to go...thats an additional 10/person..im not speaking for anyone else, but if we all put in another 10 we're good.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
10 Participants
Dead Sled