Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2007 E92 BMW 335i
10,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving to Chicago today, and before I left my town I saw this in front of the gym. I really love the older Lambos, they just make you stop and stare at them. And also the record holder of the widest rear tires put on a production car, 345s! Should have gotten a better picture of those.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Goddamn. One of the best looking cars ever.

·
Registered
'87 SDV
1,296 Posts
Ahh, Darth Vader's company car. Or as a writer for Car and Driver once said, "The closest thing to a four wheeled orgasm ever produced."

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
I like the license plate. :)

·
Super Moderator
2018 GMC Sierra, 1995 Jeep Wrangler
12,114 Posts
Classic lines, and still as stylish and beautiful as the day it was made. One of the most kit-car-copied cars ever.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
And to think, that car was designed in the 70's!

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
Almost as classy as a GT40.

There's a guy here in Yuba that's got one of the new GT40's. In red. F'ing amazing car, purrrrty! He drives it almost every day I think, 'cause I see it a couple of times a week and I still drool every time.:bouncy:

·
Registered
2007 E92 BMW 335i
10,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
There's a few GTs around here that come out near the end of the summer for car shows. Absolutely gorgeous car, hope to get some good pics of them.

Edit: Touched it up so you can see the size of those rear tires

Link

·
Registered
None yet!
1,025 Posts
Goddamn. That car is rolling sex. One of the few cars that can pull off white, which I hate.

·
Premium Member
2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
28,974 Posts
FWIW, 10 or 15 years ago there was a top speed shootout staged by a car magazine at Volkswagons big test track in Germany between a Countach, a 962 Porsche GT Prototype, and a Chevrolet Monte Carlo Winston Cup car that belonged to Richard Childress and had been raced by Dale Earnhardt. It was a restrictor plate car with an open motor. The Countach broke the transmission. The Monte Carlo blew away the Porsche by 15-20 MPH. Unlike most of these deals where the loser makes excuses the Porsche guys said there was nothing left in the 962 and the Monte Carlo was clearly much faster.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts