Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
CTS Coupe
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy new wheels for my 2011 CTS Coupe and I'd like to know for sure that they will fit before I purchase them. I'll post the specs of the wheel I'm interested in below:

Brand: Verde
Wheel Model: Quantum
Bolt Pattern: 5 x 120
Wheel Diameter: 20
Wheel Width: 9
Offset: 20 (there's also another option with an Offset of 35, not sure which would be better)
Backspacing: 5.79 (Offset 35 option may be different)
Manufacturer Part Number: V25-291220G

Will these wheels fit my 2011 CTS Coupe? If they won't fit can you explain to me why?

Any responses will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
2009 CTS4 Premium & 2012 SRX4 Luxury
605 Posts
Haven't seen any specifics on Verde wheels, I would say in general the 35 offset is going to be a closer match than the 20. Reason is the stock 18x8.5 wheels have an offset of 48mm. I've seen aftermarket 8.5 to 9.5 inch wheels around 40mm so the closer you can get to that with a 9 inch wide wheel the better. 35mm should be close enough to prevent rubbing but I wouldn't go with the 20.

·
Registered
CTS Coupe
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your responses. I was leaning towards the 35mm Offset for that reason. I've tried a few online calculators but none of them seem to give a definitive answer, but say they should fit or might not fit etc.

If anyone that has purchased 35mm Offset wheels for their CTS Coupe and stumbles across this thread please leave a comment and let me know how your fitment is!

Thanks guys

1 - 4 of 4 Posts