Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
mmm.. what a beauty. I ve always promised myself if I do make alot of money in life that I'd get myself a Z06...sniff sniff looks like that'll never happen.

·
Registered
91 Allante (gone), 06 SRX (gone)
4,396 Posts
I Need DUBs said:
mmm.. what a beauty. I ve always promised myself if I do make alot of money in life that I'd get myself a Z06...sniff sniff looks like that'll never happen.
What? You're only 20. You have plenty of time to prepare yourself for a career that will easily earn you enough to buy a Z06.

·
Super Moderator
2018 GMC Sierra, 1995 Jeep Wrangler
12,114 Posts
Bod oss! I think it's the best looking Corvette since the late 50s. Car and Driver said the Z06 will be running 0-60 in the high 3 second range. Ummm, can you say Viper Killer? :devil:

·
Registered
Escalade EXT
2,294 Posts
Rolex said:
Bod oss! I think it's the best looking Corvette since the late 50s. Car and Driver said the Z06 will be running 0-60 in the high 3 second range. Ummm, can you say Viper Killer? :devil:
high three seconds?? Man I want one!! I Want One!!!!! :crying:

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
My next car, but I want an automatic tranny convertible with all the options.
Been saving for it now for 18 months. White one, please.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I see the videos on that website, but how did you get the URL of the videos? I'd like to post more videos from that website...

·
Registered
NONE
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
berkin said:
I see the videos on that website, but how did you get the URL of the videos? I'd like to post more videos from that website...
I was searching for "Cadillac STS" on http://www.google.de and found this site. I've already posted here some videos (Corvette, 2006 MB S600, Cadillac BLS, Cadillac STS, Jaguar XK Coupe) from this site.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts