Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
sts4/07 escalade
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the Corsa exhaust installed on my 2005 STS4. Just wanted to let everyone know the sound is outstanding, quiet cruising at highway speeds, but a nice growl during acceleration, starting and idle. The 4" tips fit perfectly in the factory cutouts and look outstanding. I went to the Corsa plant and while the exhaust was being installed, Jim Browning Jr. gave me an outstanding tour of the facility. The build quality of all their systems, whether automotive or marine, is outstanding. They use lasers for cutting and hydroforming to manufacture parts.
If any of you are thinking of getting the Corsa exhaust for your 2005/2006 V8 STS, I highly recommend it. The picture on their website: www.corsaperformance.com -look under whats new--is of the owners own car.

·
Banned
STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....
3,404 Posts
We would second that!! Corsa makes great products for the STS!!!
We use it on all three of our demo caddy's!!

Dr. Design

flyboy767 said:
Just got the Corsa exhaust installed on my 2005 STS4. Just wanted to let everyone know the sound is outstanding, quiet cruising at highway speeds, but a nice growl during acceleration, starting and idle. The 4" tips fit perfectly in the factory cutouts and look outstanding. I went to the Corsa plant and while the exhaust was being installed, Jim Browning Jr. gave me an outstanding tour of the facility. The build quality of all their systems, whether automotive or marine, is outstanding. They use lasers for cutting and hydroforming to manufacture parts.
If any of you are thinking of getting the Corsa exhaust for your 2005/2006 V8 STS, I highly recommend it. The picture on their website: www.corsaperformance.com -look under whats new--is of the owners own car.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just an FYI...

Our GM License is over or I should say ends at the end of this year...Cadillac although is still recommeding our systems in the 06 accessory brochure. All of our systems carry our own Limited Lifetime warranty!!! :)
Adding our system to any of the new cars also does not affact the new car warranty either!!!

If any one has any questions on our systems, please let me know. I would be happy to help!

Thanks,
Jim Browning Jr.
CORSA Performance

·
Registered
2005 STS Luxury Performance
111 Posts
Cool!! Does anyone have a sound clip of the corsa exhaust on a new STS? I've grown up on loud exhausts and the STS is darn quiet!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts