Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my 05 V8 fitted with a 4in. Corsa system today. Very good mod. Nice appearance 4in. Duals, and it sounds great. Just like advertised, quiet when you want, and gets mean when you need it. Mr. Browning hooked me up at the Corsa Plant in Berea. It's a pleasure doing business with him, as he is a "certified" motor head like most of us. What a fantastic facility also, 50,000sq. ft. with expansion capabilities in the near future. Do yourself a favor and look into these Corsa exhaust systems, it makes driving the STS way more fun!

I'm in no way affiliated or do I work for Corsa, they just have a great product.

www.corsaferf.com

WW

·
Registered
Cadillac
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OH YEA! Next up, getting my hands on a CAI. BTW, [email protected], took me for a spin in his official Corsa C6. He has a "special" exhaust, a chip, and a LPE Intake. He said it was dynoed @ about 450HP. What a blast, it's scarry fasst. He put it in his shop after our ride to remove company graffix, since he is getting an 08 C6 with the 430HP motor in a few weeks. He's going to R&D the new Z06 style exhaust on the new models.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
69,116 Posts
:thumbsup: From an '02 STS/CORSA owner.......CORSA builds a quality product that actually does what they advertise.

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS, Black Raven. Name: Car-los
3,201 Posts
Had my 05 V8 fitted with a 4in. Corsa system today. Very good mod. Nice appearance 4in. Duals, and it sounds great. Just like advertised, quiet when you want, and gets mean when you need it. Mr. Browning hooked me up at the Corsa Plant in Berea. It's a pleasure doing business with him, as he is a "certified" motor head like most of us. What a fantastic facility also, 50,000sq. ft. with expansion capabilities in the near future. Do yourself a favor and look into these Corsa exhaust systems, it makes driving the STS way more fun!

I'm in no way affiliated or do I work for Corsa, they just have a great product.

www.corsaferf.com

WW
lol i think the forum likes it when you mention corsa, because they are a forums vender:D

·
Registered
Cadillac
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've seen and heard sound clips on YouTube of the Corsa and the Borla systems. Do a search, I'm sure you'll find them.

·
Registered
2005 STS Lux Per Pkg
56 Posts
tell me about it ! i was soo mad when i got my Axleback ! blah !!! i shouldve went borla
you wanna hear corsa listen below !! b ut it also has a cone sytle open K&N airfilter so its a lil throatier

·
Registered
Cadillac
458 Posts
I got the corsa exhaust and love it but they do not have a cat-back as far as I know. Borla has one that is discontinued for the STS, but I prefer the corsa anyways, the pipes going back are already big enough on the STS.

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS, 2005 Cadillac STS4 1SG
2,043 Posts
I got the corsa exhaust and love it but they do not have a cat-back as far as I know. Borla has one that is discontinued for the STS, but I prefer the corsa anyways, the pipes going back are already big enough on the STS.
On autoanything.com, they have a Borla cat back listed for the Cadillac STS. Strangely it is listed only under 2006, 2007, 2008 models, but I don't see any reason it would not work on the 2005.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts