Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Platinum 2004 CTS-V
4,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it's been raining out here alot, so I've been driving my Jeep. When I get in the V it's like driving a slingshot so sometimes I like to get on it now and then.

So....I go to liquor store and buy a 6 pack of Corona and a 6 pack of Leinenkugel Summer Wheat. Put it in the trunk, and make my way home. Well I come around the corner to my house (nobody's around) and juice it and proceed to get a little sideways (whoopsie :lildevil: ) All is good and pull in the driveway.

Open the trunk and 3 of the Corona bottles are disintegrated! Cheap ass bottles! The Leine's are a lil' shook up but are all good! I think I was more pissed that I had 3 less beers to drink.....sunuva!

So moral of the story:
Don't drive like a jackass if you have Corona in the trunk :lol: But if you have Leinenkugel, it's ok. :2thumbs:

Oh, and Febreze will get the beer smell out of carpet :shhh:

·
Registered
Tis Gone :(
3,414 Posts
See what happens with stuff from 3rd world countries!!!!

My wife hates when I take the V grocery shopping. Stuff gets thrown all over the trunk and the odd part is there arent any curves and only 2 turns between Kroger and the house.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V Platinum
1,182 Posts
This is why I bought an SUV for doing my grocery shopping

hence, it's my grocery getter

·
Banned
05 CTS-V
889 Posts
This is why I bought an SUV for doing my grocery shopping

hence, it's my grocery getter
TBSS? Jeep SRT8? Range Rover Sport Supercharged? lol

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Been there done that :banghead:

same situation when I get out of my golf cart the 1996 jimmy feels fast then the V feels real fast after the jimmy .....Then the Harley :cycle: Makes them all feel REEEAAAALLLLL Slow. :D

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
I own a Jeep Cherokee, but why would I drive that when I can drive the V, unless of course there is snow on the ground or a ravine between the store and the house.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
971 Posts
At least they weren't sitting in the back seat!!

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V, '00 SLS, 98 SLS, 89 Eldo, '80 Eldo
4,001 Posts
Hope you went back out to replace them. Don't wanna run out of beer.
I put stuff like that behind the drivers seat. The way I sit, they're nice and snug. In fact, there's been a bottle of jager in the car for three weeks now.

·
Registered
Platinum 2004 CTS-V
4,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya I usually put the stuff on the backseat floor too.....Not sure why I used the trunk that day. Guess I should've used the cargo net! Sunuva!

Maybe next time I'll put some milk and nestle quik in a sealed container and mix it that way :lol:

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
My jack being tossed around has ripped 2 of the cargo net studs out of my trunk

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
What part of Ind you in Lolly?

I am headed over to Sellersburg to meet some friends at a cruise in here in a couple hours.

·
Registered
Platinum 2004 CTS-V
4,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What part of Ind you in Lolly?

I am headed over to Sellersburg to meet some friends at a cruise in here in a couple hours.
Sellersburg must be south huh? I'm way up NE man. Wish I was further down so I could hang and we could mix up some drinks in our trunks :lildevil:

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V, Stealth Grey
65 Posts
Don't drive like a jackass if you have Corona in the trunk :lol: But if you have Leinenkugel, it's ok. :2thumbs:
That's because they test the bottles for strength by whacking moose over the head with 'em up at the Leinie lodge. They whack canucks when there aren't any moose available.

I like Leinie's. In college, Leinie's was the cheap beer of choice. Cheaper and better than Miller/Bud. I remember paying $14 for a case of bottles. :yup:However, Leinie's really started pushing their seasonal/micro beers. Those cost ~$6 for a 6pk, so now they charge that price for regular Leinie's, too. :crying:
Oh well.

·
Registered
2018 CT6E, old: 2014 XTS Vsport, 2005 CTS-V, 2004 CTS-V.
2,736 Posts
Hairy Buffalo in lolly's spare tire well! :) you'd be great at a Jimmy Buffet concert! I never use the trunk for liquids, behind the front seat is the best!

Norm

·
Registered
05 CTS-V raven black
1,131 Posts
That's because they test the bottles for strength by whacking moose over the head with 'em up at the Leinie lodge. They whack canucks when there aren't any moose available.

I like Leinie's. In college, Leinie's was the cheap beer of choice. Cheaper and better than Miller/Bud. I remember paying $14 for a case of bottles. :yup:However, Leinie's really started pushing their seasonal/micro beers. Those cost ~$6 for a 6pk, so now they charge that price for regular Leinie's, too. :crying:
Oh well.
dude you at Dyess? I was there a few weeks ago doing an assessment in Miantenance I saw a few V's which one was yours

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, Black
2,165 Posts
Learned this the hard way too. Nothing stays put on that trunk. Oh well....as we say, break it, spill it, build it better with a V trunk mat....err something like that :hmm:

·
Registered
97 DeVille lollll
24 Posts
So....I go to liquor store and buy a 6 pack of Corona and a 6 pack of Leinenkugel Summer Wheat.
How is the Summer Wheat? I've gotten a few 6 packs of the Sunset Wheat, and they had something Berry something or other, but I havent been brave enough to try it.

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V
102 Posts
I cam out of a Ram pickup with the rear under seat storage area, the center front under seat storage area, and a nice sized glove box. I come into this car, and all the 'junk' from those areas in the truck are now in the trunk. I still don't have enough room for all the stuff. It's still sitting in bags in the trunk.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts