Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
4,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have liked the Cooper CS3 Touring tires I put on the Cadillac, so I just put a set on my wife's Grand Marquis. They are much quieter than the Sumitomo's that were on it, but something didn't feel right. Next morning I pulout the tire gauge and discover that not one of the four tires is at correct pressure. Supposed to be 32/35
I had one at 24. one at 28, one at 30, one at 38. On the up side, the balance job was perfect.

·
Registered
1992 Fleetwood S&S Hearse, 1993 Buick Roadmaster
567 Posts
It's always something, isn't it? Kind of makes you wish you had your own tire shop equipment, huh?

·
Registered
86 Bronco, 74 Ford LTD,1999 Deville, 1977 Coupe Deville
305 Posts
It's always something, isn't it? Kind of makes you wish you had your own tire shop equipment, huh?
Very much so! I'm just out of room in my little 30 x 40 shop. Wish I had a lift too!

Last time I bought tires I found the wheel weights in my driveway.

What ever happened to the American work ethic?

Besides the progressive " entitled" indoctrination in public schools.

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
4,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
possible downside. the Coopers are so much quieter and smoother, you tend to drive faster. The way it used to sound at 70 doesn't occur now til around 85. fortunately, we live in the boonies where we don't see too many sheriff deputies. the few state troopers we see don't even twitch unless you're over 85.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts