Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was at my buddy's wedding when out of nowhere Collio walks in. Apparently the bride is the personal trainer of Coolio's girlfriend. The best part was when he agreed to sing a few of his old classics..."Gangsta's Paradise" and "Fantastic Voyage". He also sang some song about American cars and Cadillacs, so I asked him if he would take a few pics next to the V. He was actually a really cool guy. Its hard to see with the tree behind him, but he was still rocking the crazy spiked hair.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
who the hell is coolio??
90's rapper. You seriously don't remember him? I know you are young but not that young.

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V with 2 carseats in the back and a f'ing minivan
607 Posts
Sweet it's Coolio.....who's the goofy looking white dude?

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes
3,012 Posts
:histeric: weird al :wtf3: nikon, you need to listen to real rap not funny ironic white guy rap... weird Al is a hack

Great pics Whisler!!:thumbsup: Im glad coolio wasn't a douche bag... btw nice parking spot for that sports car with a truck like torque curve.. :lol:

·
Registered
'06 Z06, '05 CTS-V 453rwhp/434rwtq (sold)
4,455 Posts
Nice! I can't believe he agreed to the pictures! Doesn't he know it's an LS2? :ack:

But seriously, that is pretty cool.

·
Registered
cts-v
2,741 Posts
its good to see famous people with money act cool around regular people. i've met some celebs here and there and for the most part they just want to blend in like normal people.

what did he drive there in?

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
its good to see famous people with money act cool around regular people. i've met some celebs here and there and for the most part they just want to blend in like normal people.

what did he drive there in?
Ummm...2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Maybe he was just "blending in"?

·
Registered
05 PLATINUM CTS-V
2,985 Posts
Nice! I can't believe he agreed to the pictures! Doesn't he know it's an LS2? :ack:

ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

damn thats pretty sweet im not gonna lie.. did you just tell him it was a lS6?

·
Registered
'06 Z06, '05 CTS-V 453rwhp/434rwtq (sold)
4,455 Posts
:rofl:

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

damn thats pretty sweet im not gonna lie.. did you just tell him it was a lS6?
Hell no, you know he likes torque and whores. He loves the LS2!

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, Black
2,165 Posts
That's pretty damn cool. Seems like one of those famous people that don't put themselves on a pedestal which is cool (not like he could anyway as a rapper but whatever). What the hell though, how do people not know who Coolio is? I remember being young and hearing Gangsta's Paradise on every damn station on the radio when he was big. Liking rap is one thing but living in a cave is another...:hmm:

·
Registered
1959 Cadillac, 1980 Cadillac,Former 2005 CTS-V; now a 2009 V
2,210 Posts
that's awesome man, good pictures. glad he was cool. i was at a wedding that george strait showed up at, which was pretty awesome :)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts