Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Coolant restrictor T

934 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  lxndrtg
last year i had mine crack on me while i was on the road. so i had to get a generic one for a fast fix. i know the oem ones are restricted at one end. does the restrcicted part go towards the core or towards the manifold?

i will be putting this in tomarrow.

thanks, matt
1 - 1 of 5 Posts
I wish I could remember. When you take your's out, look at how it orients. And I'm pretty sure even the cheapest aftermarket one has a little arrow on it. That's the flow direction. It would point to the heater core (right side) of the car. The "T" is the heater control valve.
1 - 1 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.