Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had seen a post about putting some tab of something:cloud9: in your coolant. i have a 94 etc and its starting to get cold:hide: and im about to do a flush:alchi: any help is welcome ty

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm sure the post was refering to the GM Cooling System Seal Tabs
part # 3634621 (6) Crush them up and install in the lower radiator hose.
not in the surge tank. Use 50/50 antifreeze and distilled water.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I bought a pack with of 6 from the local Caddy dealer and they told me to use all 6 in my 89 Seville. 4.5 engine, but I got a radiator cap so I crushed them and put them in the radiator "cold" then ran it till the thermostat opened 3 times.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so i would suppose even if i have a 4.6 its stll better safe than sorry cool ty for the help one question ranger do i still have to use the botton hose with the stuff with the wallmart?

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
yes.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
man this site is the goods:thumbsup: how do i become regular member to i can put a pic of my dog by my name?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
destilled [dam pc cant spell] water is what i will use and i wont flush i guess i allway go big but your right i dont need a flush really

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
You got it.

About putting a pic by your name...if you are posting, you are a member. At the moment, pics aren't showing next to anyone's name. This happened a couple months ago when the server was being switched. It seems to have happened again. When you start seeing the pics again, just go to User CP, and then to...

Just tried to get there in a separate window. I can't find where to add avatar. I did mine in January of 2003. I can't remember now. Anyone know?

·
Super Moderator
86,088 Posts
darkfuntime said:
so i would suppose even if i have a 4.6 its stll better safe than sorry cool ty for the help one question ranger do i still have to use the botton hose with the stuff with the wallmart?
Lower hose is recommended but the top is easier access. That's the one I used. Either will work.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
6 Participants
Ranger