Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

Newbie here, just a regulare guy that has a product that is new to Escalades and EXT's

If you want a little bling bling under the hood take a look.

Thanks guys.

D.SMiG

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
smigdiggler
have you read our agreement? You are not allowed to post adverts on the boards, but it sounds like you could provide a valuable service to the members on this board. Please consider a Supporting vendor subscription so that you can advertise on our boards.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry guys, I made a decent attempt to read thru everythint. I finally found the supporting vendor stuff, but after I started this thread.

I never had any intentions of spamming. I sent a few emails to Admin here and they all went unanswered. when I first signed onto this site there was no vendor support.

I am seriously thinking about it, but I am just a regular joe. If I move a kit or two, then I have no problem ponying up the 50.00 for a 6 mo. vendor gig.

And about the sandman reference I can only imagine the negative aura around this gentleman.

If this thread is breaking the rules, then please feel free to remove it.

On all the other forums I have made an agreement to pay x amount of dollars per kit that I sell.

anyway, meant no harm and completely understand if this thread goes the way of the buffalo.

D. SmiG

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
davesdeville said:
Whoa, it's almost like we have another sandman. :shocked:
smigdiggler said:
And about the sandman reference I can only imagine the negative aura around this gentleman.
Oh yeah, definitely watch out for that Sandman. He's always doing something behind the scenes "for the benefit of the Board". :D

There are shorter subscriptions than the 6 month deal - you can sign up for 3 months for example for $25 to see how it works out for you. You'll be allowed to put a link to your website in your sig, and get your own Forum (!) in the Supporting Vendor Section to showcase your products.

Anyhow, the choice is yours.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To the Caddy admin team. I will set up a subscription after the first of the year. It will be easier to manage then.

If you want some information about the hoses including a picture, I have an auction in the caddilac auction site.

I will give more information after I sign up for a vendor subscription.

I hope this works for all....sorry about the tease to all the escalade owners out there.

Cheers and Happy Holidays to all.

D. SmiG :bouncy:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just purchased the supporting vendor subscription and would like to have you take a look at a product that will make your Escalade look bling bling under the hood.

It is a replacement Silicone Radiator Hose kit.

It comes in 6 different colors and is available now.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me by IM or visit my site at www.smigs-hose.com

Would like to offer a discount to the forum for the first 10 kits sold.

Thanks for looking.

Dave Smig
http://www.smigs-hose.com

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will see what is available for the CTS. But Silver is definitely out of the picture.

do you have the 3.2 or 3.6L model.

I would assume 3.6, but just want to check.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts