Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
aren't they the same car? I mean the exact same car? Looks like someone been messing with Photoshop.Hell the leaves are in the same exact spot!!!! Cool though!

·
Registered
12 Posts
the black is fake

The black CTS is a photoshop touchup of the red --look at the first picture for the two cars, every detail is exactly the same --even the leaves on the ground are in the exact same spots-- except the color and the wheels. The wheels on the black CTS have been superimposed onto the image. There used to be an additional picture on the black CTS page of its profile (using the profile shot of the red CTS with color change) but they did a poor job of cut-n-pasting the wheels on and must have removed it to try to hide their photoshop efforts.

EDIT: Mad'lac, my thoughts exactly.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
the black cts is supposed to be green, and it happens to be a green that i dont think cadillac makes. I do like the wheels, but my luxury sport ones i think are pretty cool. WHat do you think should i change them?

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hehe, it fooled me. I better be more careful late at night.

And it is a reflection. Good. I'm glad no one beat me to the inside light mod idea. I always thought a round driving light between the headlights and grill would look real cool and fill in some of that blank space.

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
it did seem odd that the HVAC display was green on the black one, i wondered why someone would go to the trouble of changing it. You guys are sharp.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Those rims are mean!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Notice 412 hp? yet 0 - 60 in 6 seconds. This is listed under bragging rights.

Single exhaust, stock 3.2 motor, and automatic tranny. Looks like someone's been dropping a bit of acid eh! :sneaky:

·
Registered
22,415 Posts
Hehe, it fooled me. I better be more careful late at night.

And it is a reflection. Good. I'm glad no one beat me to the inside light mod idea. I always thought a round driving light between the headlights and grill would look real cool and fill in some of that blank space.
Damn HRS were you been? Haven't seen a post from you in ages! Did you notice your old friend Ralph popped his head in the Lounge last week after a long time off? Good to hear from you again. Still got the big Caddy?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
15 Replies
13 Participants
urbanski