Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
'93 Fleetwood Brougham...Dad's
4,382 Posts
Similarly, search Ebay from time to time for the same things, but cheaper.

My '93 apparently had one up until a few months before we bought it--the guy said it looked very unique and always got him more attention when he'd drive the car, particularly in DC (he lived in Bethesda, MD).

·
Registered
93 & 96 Fleetwood
115 Posts
I had a kit on my Fleetwood for a couple years. Once I decided to get the car painted I sold it for $300 with a center gold dayton. Don't really miss it yet since the trunk looks so clean when it's open suicide.

Attachments

·
Registered
'93 Fleetwood Brougham...Dad's
4,382 Posts
Looks interesting, but I really am glad the guy took it off and sold it before we bought our Fleetwood...just a little TOO much, and would just get in the way.

·
Registered
93 & 96 Fleetwood
115 Posts
caddycruiser said:
Looks interesting, but I really am glad the guy took it off and sold it before we bought our Fleetwood...just a little TOO much, and would just get in the way.
It was kind of annoying whenever I had to fill up. I don't miss the fifth.....I think it looks better now.

Attachments

·
Registered
1968 Deville Convertible
99 Posts
Was there a real spare in there, or just an empty can for show? I'd like to get my spare on the outside like that for more trunkroom.

·
Registered
93 & 96 Fleetwood
115 Posts
Colt D said:
Was there a real spare in there, or just an empty can for show? I'd like to get my spare on the outside like that for more trunkroom.
It's just rim (just for show). And in order for the rim to fit you have to cut the back lip off of the rim.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts