Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Can anyone show me a picture of what these rims might look like CLEAR? These are the only pictures I have of this car. They look like gold spokes but I can't be sure.

I should be able to get this car for $8000.00... It's a '95 Fleetwood. Not a Brougham. No vinyl top. No moonroof. No vanity mirrors in the rear. NO HEATED SEATS. NO CD PLAYER. No freakin' nothing!! But, it's only got about 40,000 miles - and is supposed to be in near mint condition..

Silly, silly me.. Here are the pictures:

Attachments

·
Registered
433 Posts
Sal Collaziano said:
Hey all. Can anyone show me a picture of what these rims might look like CLEAR? These are the only pictures I have of this car. They look like gold spokes but I can't be sure.
Um... What picture? :confused:

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Re: testing

My eyes are hurting just looking at that pic.

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Re: testing

I think Sal should lay of the double martinis before he goes and looks at these cars.

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The DO look kinda deep-dish.. The ones he posted were what I was kinda hoping though... I think you're right.. Hey atleast somebody remembered what I was actually asking. hehe

·
Registered
433 Posts
I thought they looked like Dan's too. But I figured I'd err on the side of stock... ;)

Did that make sense? It's still early and I haven't had a day off in I don't know how long... Next day off is Sept 6th... Ugh... Sleeeeeepy.

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I looked at this car last night. It's a bit plain - no options.. But, if you're looking for a near-mint '95 Fleetwood Sedan with 40,200 Carfax-checked original miles - for about $8500.00 - let me know... It looks and runs like new.. Very smooth. AND - it handles much better than that higher mileage one I looked at in New Jersey...

·
Registered
433 Posts
Sal Collaziano said:
I looked at this car last night. It's a bit plain - no options.. But, if you're looking for a near-mint '95 Fleetwood Sedan with 40,200 Carfax-checked original miles - for about $8500.00 - let me know... It looks and runs like new.. Very smooth. AND - it handles much better than that old I looked at in New Jersey...
I told you there was something wrong with the suspension in that other one. :) They don't handle that badly... :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts