Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Can anyone show me a picture of what these rims might look like CLEAR? These are the only pictures I have of this car. They look like gold spokes but I can't be sure.

I should be able to get this car for $8000.00... It's a '95 Fleetwood. Not a Brougham. No vinyl top. No moonroof. No vanity mirrors in the rear. NO HEATED SEATS. NO CD PLAYER. No freakin' nothing!! But, it's only got about 40,000 miles - and is supposed to be in near mint condition..

Silly, silly me.. Here are the pictures:

Attachments

·
Registered
04 CTSV 500rwhp, 96 FTS-V T56 previously, 95 T56 Impala SS
433 Posts
Sal Collaziano said:
Hey all. Can anyone show me a picture of what these rims might look like CLEAR? These are the only pictures I have of this car. They look like gold spokes but I can't be sure.
Um... What picture? :confused:

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
Re: testing

My eyes are hurting just looking at that pic.

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
Re: testing

I think Sal should lay of the double martinis before he goes and looks at these cars.

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac DeVille
397 Posts
Ya man. If the car's that fuzzy, then you know somethin aint right.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
2dfx said:
Ya man. If the car's that fuzzy, then you know somethin aint right.
maybe if hes puts some rabbit ears on top it wont be so fuzzy.

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Sal,
Unless I'm nuts, the rims on that car are NOT stock rims like Bill posted the picture of. They look more like the rims Dan has on his Fleetwood SS.

·
Premium Member
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The DO look kinda deep-dish.. The ones he posted were what I was kinda hoping though... I think you're right.. Hey atleast somebody remembered what I was actually asking. hehe

·
Registered
433 Posts
I thought they looked like Dan's too. But I figured I'd err on the side of stock... ;)

Did that make sense? It's still early and I haven't had a day off in I don't know how long... Next day off is Sept 6th... Ugh... Sleeeeeepy.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Actually, looking at the 3rd pic you added, they look like a gold mesh rim... Your guess is as good as mine (or Kat's for that matter ;) ) on what they look like... :confused:

·
Premium Member
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I looked at this car last night. It's a bit plain - no options.. But, if you're looking for a near-mint '95 Fleetwood Sedan with 40,200 Carfax-checked original miles - for about $8500.00 - let me know... It looks and runs like new.. Very smooth. AND - it handles much better than that higher mileage one I looked at in New Jersey...

·
Registered
433 Posts
Sal Collaziano said:
I looked at this car last night. It's a bit plain - no options.. But, if you're looking for a near-mint '95 Fleetwood Sedan with 40,200 Carfax-checked original miles - for about $8500.00 - let me know... It looks and runs like new.. Very smooth. AND - it handles much better than that old I looked at in New Jersey...
I told you there was something wrong with the suspension in that other one. :) They don't handle that badly... :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts