Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2013 ATS 2.0T
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I wanted to get an idea of some SRX owners and their experience. Do you like the SRX? What else were you looking at when you were shopping around? Anyone just pickup a 2015? What kind of deal did you get?

I'm looking at a AWD Luxury Package. It has everything I need. Any options i should consider?

Thanks

Also if you are in the GTA (Canada) what dealer did you go to?

·
Registered
2018 XT5
600 Posts
This late it may be better to wait for the new 2016. Then again about June or so dealers will want to get rid of them for the new model.

·
Registered
2015 CTS
596 Posts
Fuel mileage is going to be less with the SRX but I bet you will like the extra room. I say go for it. We love our SRX.

·
Registered
14 ATS AWD 3.6L Performance - Son of a Gun Grey Metallic
3,074 Posts
I had two SRX's and went to an ATS.
I like the seat height of the SRX, and cargo room, and large sunroof.

The ATS has the SRX beat in everything else though. In my opinion.

·
Registered
2013 ATS 2.0T
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks bigdog. I was thinking about that. The 2015s are being pushed out to make room.

The offer i got is 278/biweekly on 48 month lease with nothing down. Anygood?

----------

I test drove the SRX and it seemed like it offered more than the ATS. A lot of what I paid for as an option in the ATS is standard in the SRX. Plus more room and insurance is less.

·
Registered
2013 SRX (sold) 2017 XT5 Dark Granite / Jet Black
278 Posts
Thanks bigdog. I was thinking about that. The 2015s are being pushed out to make room.

The offer i got is 278/biweekly on 48 month lease with nothing down. Anygood?

With or w/o taxes ? With or w/o exchange of your ATS ?

·
Registered
2012 SRX Performance FWD
1,599 Posts
Need sticker price, selling price, residual value, tax rate, and money factor, and get it per month, not "biweekly". I've become somewhat of a lease expert at calculating payments since Buick announced their sign and drive deal.

·
Registered
2012 SRX Performance FWD
1,599 Posts
That works out to $602.33 a month. Sounds a bit high to me but then I never consider leasing.
There are so many variables in a lease. All this must be known to calculate a lease payment:

Sticker price
Selling price
Residual % (This varies on lease length and miles allowed) Can not be altered as it is set by the finance company
Money factor (interest rate) (multiply money factor by 2,400 to get your interest rate) This is set by finance company as well, but dealer can go higher for more profit
Your state Car sales tax rate

So you can see, you can't just say "Is $602/month a good deal"? LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts