Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
A few days after he purchased the vehicle, he realized what he did and said "awwwwww ****, I wanted the Escalade!", so in an attempt to justify his purchase in the eyes of God, he put that plate on.

·
Registered
1996 DeVille, 1985 Brougham SAGE GREEN!
2,750 Posts
My buddys dad has an '02 Mustang GT convertibe with a plate that reads "TS VETTE" . He used to have a C4 Vette, and never bothered to change the plate.

·
Registered
Current: None Past: '94 STS, '93 Eldorado, '98 ETC, '03 CTS
6,654 Posts
My buddys dad has an '02 Mustang GT convertibe with a plate that reads "TS VETTE" . He used to have a C4 Vette, and never bothered to change the plate.
Understandable, but in this case it would suggest that the owner went from a Cadillac to a Lincoln. :gothicaleigh: Is such a thing possible?!

Perhaps the poor guy fell upon hard times... :(
Or suffered a head injury... :thepan:

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
I'd switch from a Cadillac to a Lincoln, but it'd have to be a 1st gen Mark VIII LSC, or a Mark III, IV, V.

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
4,414 Posts
That's a funny owner :D

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
He had a Caddy, and got the vanity plate. Just bought the Lincoln and transferred the plate over.

·
Registered
None yet
431 Posts
hey wthout the redsox there would be know yankees and without those lincolns there would be no caddies.......shit i got a cadillac black football jersey and for likw 2 years i didn t wear it cuz i had a 95 towncar i was driving lol....

D

·
0 Posts
Understandable, but in this case it would suggest that the owner went from a Cadillac to a Lincoln. :gothicaleigh: Is such a thing possible?!
Well lets see, this time last year I had two Cadillacs. I now have two Lincolns so yeah, its possible. :rolleyes:

D

·
0 Posts
:(

Best wishes. I hope you recover soon.
I still haven't recovered from the nightmare called Northstar. The scent of Dex cool still haunts me. I am however waiting to stumble upon a good deal for a mid 60's-early 70's Deville convertible. Time will tell.........

1 - 17 of 17 Posts