Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know how significant the new CTS is, so when I saw the prices posted in this forum I dropped what I was doing and got them into my database ASAP.

It took a while, because the packages and packages of packages ("collections") overlap. Quite tricky. But done now:

2008 Cadillac CTS pricing and specs

If the configurator ever seems to pick the wrong package, please contact me to let me know. As I said, these are perhaps the trickiest packages I've yet seen from a programming standpoint.

I'm also hoping someone here knows the answers to a few questions:

--are there rear air vents, most likely at the back of the center console? I sat in the car in Detroit, but can't remember

--compass in mirror, maybe with the Level Two package? Deleted with nav?

--the ordering guide shows that the Performance Collection is not available with the manual transmission; I wonder if this is still the case if you also get the Summer Tire Performance Package

I'm going to email Cadillac, but no telling when they'll get back to me. So if someone knows an answer to one of these questions...

Mods: please leave this thread separate for few days. I worked pretty hard to get these prices up quickly because I knew people here would be interested.

·
Banned
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Cadillac's prompt response (thanks, David):

--there are rear air vents, but no rear temp control

--compass is standard in the DIC

--manual transmission is available with everything except AWD; the online ordering guide is incorrect

·
Registered
2008 CTS AWD FE2 DI 304hp
746 Posts
Wow thats a surprise. Not that I would buy a manual tranny but I am surprised to hear no manual with AWD.

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm heading over to your link to price out the car.

Much appreciated.

JB

·
Banned
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's long been a link to this forum on my site's links page. When I discussed how we would support each other's sites with the owner of this forum, that's the level he was interested in. I'm always open to taking the relationship up another notch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts