Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed after the latest upgrade to the forum that when I write messages, I don't get paragraph breaks unless I manually put them in using HTML code. Quote marks were also screwed up.

I know us Mac users are a small minority, but I'm not sure why this changed, and maybe it's a simple fix. I'm running Mac OS X and using Mozilla Firefox as my Web browser.

Thanks for keeping the forum running smoothly. It's been helpful diagnosing problems with my car, and lots of threads are just plain interesting to a motorhead like me.

·
Cadillac Maniac
13,753 Posts
Thank you for the heads up.. I think the issue can be cleared-up one of two ways. The easy way is to do a hard-refresh. On a PC, that's CTRL-F5. I'm not sure if it's the same on a Mac. The hard way is to clear your cache and cookies from this site and start all over.. I'm pretty sure that after taking these steps, you'll be back to normal...

·
5,826 Posts
Administrator said:
Thank you for the heads up.. I think the issue can be cleared-up one of two ways. The easy way is to do a hard-refresh. On a PC, that's CTRL-F5. I'm not sure if it's the same on a Mac. The hard way is to clear your cache and cookies from this site and start all over.. I'm pretty sure that after taking these steps, you'll be back to normal...
It's apple key - R.

·
Registered
14,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
slk230mb said:
It's apple key - R.
OK, I did that after quitting and restarting my browser.

At the bottom of the page, there's a box, Posting Rules, and mine says HTML code is Off. I went into my Control Panel, and under Edit Options, my Message Editor Interface is set for Enhanced Interface—full WYSIWYG Editing.

It looks like it's working now, but the Posting Rules still says HTML code is Off.

Anyway, thanks for the help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
Lord Cadillac