Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
2011 CTS Coupe Premium
Orlando - We take orphans
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to e-Bay and patience I now have a complete set (87-88, 89 ,90, 91-92, & 93) of service manuals for the Allante. Total: $108.42 in separate transactions. Took a while to find the 90 without a shipping charge (Fast and Free is good).
All are on GM licensed searchable .pdfs which is a lot easier to handle than a giant paper one. Of course to use the search you have to know what to search for.

But for people needing help there is noting like being able to just say look on page.... For years the Reatta folk (is nice to have an Allante and a Reatta) had them online bit GM (Helm) lawyers made them take it down. Glad Bishko has an arrangement that did not go away.

I know but one of the things collected are service manuals. Have to measure them in 10s of board feet. This century I prefer .pdfs.

·
Registered
1993 allante 91 allante
132 Posts
I was under the impression you were looking for owners manuals in pdf form. I have all the paper factory service manuals probably because I'm a grouchy ol man lol.

·
2011 CTS Coupe Premium
Orlando - We take orphans
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am at least for an 89. Have paper owners and service manuals for my 89 but juggling 1100 pages is no fun and can search the .pdf. Also can buy a complete set of SMs for a bit over a Benjamin, paper is a bit more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts