Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2013 3.6 Performance Luxury
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You willing to ship? I'll cover all shipping costs.
If you do the research on the shipper, cost, etc. I'll consider it (very busy right now, but will help where I can). But keep in mind that someone local may get to it sooner than that.

·
Registered
2018 CTS
1,313 Posts
Alright, can I get the following from you:

Postal / Zip code
City / State
Dimensions
Weight

and I will look into the shipping. Thanks man!

·
Registered
2013 3.6 Performance Luxury
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The only way it can be shipped in one piece is by common carrier. When I checked it was over $300:eek: This a "Must Pick Up" item.
Yes, very difficult to ship, so glad I found this one locally. Took me a while to finally decide to sell it :(. I'll try to help 250motorsportz (CTS brethen) - may or may not work out.

IDEA: Since this system is complete and does not require any changes/mods to your stock V6 exhaust, the buyer should have a dyno run before and after (all other conditions the same) to finally put to rest the impact of installing only a V-exhaust on a CTS V6!!

·
Registered
2018 CTS
1,313 Posts
Yeah, so if this exhaust will fit my CTS, then why can't I go and buy a magnaflow exhaust made for the CTS-V and throw it on? Same setup is it not?

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Yes, very difficult to ship, so glad I found this one locally. Took me a while to finally decide to sell it :(. I'll try to help 250motorsportz (CTS brethen) - may or may not work out.

IDEA: Since this system is complete and does not require any changes/mods to your stock V6 exhaust, the buyer should have a dyno run before and after (all other conditions the same) to finally put to rest the impact of installing only a V-exhaust on a CTS V6!!
A welding mod is required. Before and after not practical

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.