Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.. Hyundai has their XG350 - but this looks like it'll be more interesting...

http://www.kia.com/041703.shtml

Keep in mind that this car has the 10 year/100,000 mile warranty. Hopefully this helps UP the standards on all luxury cars...

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
KIA? If we all had to drive those, We really would need a "Well Made Car" LOL! LOL! I don't think so!

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Hyundai/Kia are seriously closing the gap between where they entered the US market and where the bread and butter US sedans are quietly sitting. To anyone who foolishly laughs at thier exploits, I only need to remind you of what most industry (and non-industry) "experts" said about the probability of a Japanese automaker (Toyota) ever being a serious threat to the US luxury market. Complacency has a way of getting you bitten in the ass.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I'll keep the Cadillac!.................Kia, C-Ya!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yea...my girlie has a Hyundai...when she bought it, at first I laughed, then I cried, then I drove it. Damn. She bought the Sante Fe cause she thinks she needs an SUV with 4X4 or something. Well...rides well. Is much quiter then her blazer ever was. Pretty damn good fuel economy for what it is. Yea...all in all, I would much rather have it then my Ranger...and I have always disliked the Korean cars, I guess maybe Hyundai is getting somewhere.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Yeah, no matter how good it is, it will still be a KIA. Maybe there will be a spin-off company, like lexus and infiniti.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
elwesso said:
Yeah, no matter how good it is, it will still be a KIA. Maybe there will be a spin-off company, like lexus and infiniti.
Maybe they could call it No-Kia!:D

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Maybe, or Iakay (pig latin) :D :D

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
elwesso said:
Maybe, or Iakay (pig latin) :D :D
Yeah, Or possibly just call it what it is......JUNK!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
17 Participants
Ralph