Cadillac Owners Forum banner

41 - 60 of 88 Posts

Registered
2011 CTS Coupe FE3, 2003 Thunderbird, Gone 2013 ATS, 02 Deville
In 1971 I bought a 1968 Country Squire 9 pass. fake wood trim, Dark Green w/ 390. 3 speed manual on the column, NO pwr/str., but with A/C, green leather seats, Pwr/ window and seats AM/FM radio, with low mileage
and a cracked frame and dented left rear fender for $600.

I put a plate on the frame, pulled out the dent, put a auto trans in it and gave it to my wife.
see complained it did not have pwr/ str.

Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 馃檮
I love how our discussions evolve.
From competitive mode to Ford wagons with a brief stop at Buick. 馃榿

Registered
'14 CTS-V Long Roof; '10 CTS Long Roof, now serving the Coast Guard; '16 ATS-V Sedan
I love how our discussions evolve.
From competitive mode to Ford wagons with a brief stop at Buick. 馃榿
Have you seen that our Miscellaneous Banter Thread has close to 3500 posts over 174 pages! I wonder why?

Now, where were we? Oh, yeah, Ford Woodies. I got a woodie in a woodie...

Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 馃檮
Funny to think that the banter thread was created by the mod squad as a place to dump our inappropriate comments and now it is one of the hottest threads in our forums. :censored:

Registered
'14 CTS-V Long Roof; '10 CTS Long Roof, now serving the Coast Guard; '16 ATS-V Sedan
Yeah, shows what they know, lol.

Registered
You rock, baby!

Registered
nothing wrong with exchanging information on other subjects, it keeps the interest up. and we all like to figure out what the heck padgett is telling us, he is full of good information in enigma.

Registered
2013 Cadillac CTS 3.6 Sport Luxury
I鈥檓 in Vegas. Flashes home turf. Great fun but did not spot his Cadillac.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
2013 Black Diamond CTS4 Premium Coupe (sold-09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony)
Just to go further astray, in the 70's our neighbor to the left had a Country Squire wagon, to the right a Buick wagon. We had a Cutlas S, not supreme, just S. This one had the slanted nose on it. Maroon sedan with the white vinyl landau top. V8, dad insisted on that. Manual windows, no AC, manual brakes, manual steering, cloth seats. No 442 package, no stripes, no olds wheels. Steel wheels with hubcaps. That was a fun car. More fun that the neighbors wagons. The Cutlas could get up and go with a V8 and no extras to add weight.

Paint this Maroon and add the white vinyl landau top.

Registered
Ohh, white landau roof, how 70's - 80's! My Dad had a Chrysler New Yorker wagon with a 413. that was the best car ever, I wish I had a pristine one today. It had a "partial" vinyl roof. Divide the roof the long way into three equal strips. The outer two had black vinyl on the dark blue paint with a middle portion just paint. It did look good. Bucket seats, it was a beauty. I used to remove the air cleaner for a beautiful sound when that 4 bbl opened up.

Registered
Drifting???? I drove truck for a living and company sent us to Appleton Wi, to drive 18 wheelers and cars on a skid pad. almost bald tires on a wet pad to simulate ice and wet roads. This is real drifting. the passenger had control of the brakes so could sent you into a slide whenever they wanted. The ultimate drift and learning experience. I will try on my cts though.

Registered
I can't imagine 80,000 pounds behind your butt and you're drifting that sucker.

Registered
I鈥檓 in Vegas. Flashes home turf. Great fun but did not spot his Cadillac.

It spends most of the day in a garage while I work.If one could call it that. But since they pay me it it must be.
Call if you need something, I know a lot of bail bonds and lawyers.

Oh and I had ordered this weather for you, hope you enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 88 Posts