Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what song is playing on all the new caddy commercials?
 

·
Registered
1991 Cadillac Brougham D'Elegance 5.7 Litre, 1994 DeVille
Joined
·
6,796 Posts
I can't even remember when the last time was that I saw a Cadillac commercial. Seen a bunch of Buick Rendezvous ones tho :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
586 Posts
brougham said:
I can't even remember when the last time was that I saw a Cadillac commercial. Seen a bunch of Buick Rendezvous ones tho :eek:

there are a ton of SRX commercials on now... none for anyhting else.

and down in NYC near time square there is a caddy ad everytime you turn around.

there is a REALLY cool 3D one near... ummm... crap, forgot where... but it was big and cool!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
329 Posts
speaking of car ad songs, does anyone know what the song is in the new Mitsubishi suv commercials is? It's not the 'days go by' song with that crazy ho in the eclipse, it's an instrumental song with bass & guitar, but have no idea who does it.
 

·
Registered
1993 Sixty Special
Joined
·
44 Posts
I listen to Rock n' Roll all the time in Paulie, I've been trying to find as many songs as I can remember for some GM commercials and a few misc. car ones like "You Really Got Me" by Van Halen form the OLD nissan z-car commercials.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
329 Posts
93_60Special said:
I listen to Rock n' Roll all the time in Paulie, I've been trying to find as many songs as I can remember for some GM commercials and a few misc. car ones like "You Really Got Me" by Van Halen form the OLD nissan z-car commercials.
that nissan commercial was great!

Was it nissan that also did the superbowl commercial where the birds were trying to hit the car with bird feces to the tune of Danger Zone (Top Gun song)? that was hilarious.
 

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
Joined
·
14,607 Posts
yup thats was for the maxima ....

speaking of which anyone catch the new red bull ad ? a bird craps on the dude , he drinks a red bull , gros wings and craps on the bird
 

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS, 2005 Cadillac STS4 1SG
Joined
·
2,043 Posts
you know i always see commericals for escalde, cts and SRX..but never for dts or sts. I saw one commerical where they had all teh cadillacs but they showed a standard deville!!! i mean why wouldnt they show a top of the line DTS??? When car commericals show they usually dont show the bottom line of that model. :confused: Anways does anyone know what that jazz song with the fast beat is on those lincoln ls commericals?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
329 Posts
Caddy Man said:
you know i always see commericals for escalde, cts and SRX..but never for dts or sts. I saw one commerical where they had all teh cadillacs but they showed a standard deville!!! i mean why wouldnt they show a top of the line DTS??? When car commericals show they usually dont show the bottom line of that model. :confused: Anways does anyone know what that jazz song with the fast beat is on those lincoln ls commericals?
I'm guessing that Cadillac really wants to promote the Art & Science design. Since the dts & sts don't fit that image, they're getting left out (although from what I've seen, the 2005 sts will start using the A&S design). But then again, that's just my guess.
 

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
Joined
·
5,929 Posts
Actually, the DHS is the one Cadillac considers the top of the deVille line.
This is how & why: The DTS replaces the former deVile Touring Sedan. The DHS replaces the former deVille d'Elegance, which in turn replaced the Sixty Special, which in turn was formerely the FWD Fleetwood.

Also, there is a DES. The DES is either a base deVille *OR* a deVille DHS that goes to a convertor and get lengthened I think 6 inches in the rear compartment. It also has unique options, such as fold-down mahogany writing tables with cup holder, footrests, and DVS and more. Canbe had metal top, vinyl top or cloth top. It comes with whitewalls. It does not have an interior partician between front & back, and is catagorized as a passenger sedan. If a base model, it will have a stand-up hood ornament, if a DHS the ornament is on the grille. It's a Cadillac backed & sponcered program. Most dealers do not stock it and have no clue that such exists. It's not in the brochure. There is a special brochure for it. It's available in all regular colors. A sunroof is NOT available with it. The vehicle also has a unique VIN prefix. It was formerely called a Fleetwood Limited. DES stands for deVille Extended Sedan. Around 325 are made annually.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sal Collaziano said:
Why? You're gonna download it aren't you? :p

i dont DL/burn anymore, sence they started craking down on people, i just bought the best of Zeppelin :)

yes i wanted the song that bad, and its kinda my genra of music, a little old but its good
 

·
Registered
Cadillac
Joined
·
1 Posts
I think you are talking about the song "Punkrocker" by "The Teddybears". It's the only one I know other than "Led Zeppelin"
 

·
Registered
1979 Phaeton Coupe, 1990 Brougham d'Elegance 5.7 liter
Joined
·
4,416 Posts
Well three years later, yes.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top