Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
'09 CTS-V, 3K miles & '87 Turbo Buick, 29K miles
3,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I used to be ZO6 trailer park trash, then I graduated to ZO6 & '87 turbo Buick trailer park trash, & now I have graduated again to '02 ZO6 (DD), '87 turbo Buick, & '09 CTS-V trailer park trash. Bought it yesterday after work, auto (2 pedal), thunder grey exterior, sunroof delete (thank God), ebony interior, Recaros & V-specific suede wrapped steering wheel & gear shift knob, standard painted wheels, Navigation, & everything else standard. After suffering severe sticker shock yesterday after test driving a white one & buying the grey one, I was too nervous & tired to try and get it home so I left it there on the showroom floor with a "Sold" tag on it. Going to pick it up tomorrow after work. Didn't sleep well last night & probably won't sleep well tonight. Now can't wait to get it home & order a car cover for it. Had 7 miles on it sitting on the showroom floor. Sorry for the long post, I am somewhat coming out of the sticker shock syndrome now & I want it home.

·
Registered
09 CTS-V
365 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the club.

·
Premium Member
2009 CTS-V Black/Black, manual
1,371 Posts
Yeah, BIG congrats Gary! You're gonna love that car - it's really one of a kind, at that price point!!:highfive:

Rob

·
Registered
09 CTS-V a tuxedo with a jetpack!
2,460 Posts
Dude, you are king of the trailer park now. Don't worry, sticker shock becomes a foggy distant thought with every press of the right pedal. Now sell that trailer and call Jesse!:highfive:

Congrats.

·
Registered
2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)
4,537 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
Formerly 09 CTS-V, Red; now 16 CTS-V, Red
304 Posts
I don't think I could have left it there for another day. Enjoy your drive home tomorrow!

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys, I can't wait. Going to pick it up today. Really looking forward to getting it home. The sibling rivalry between the '02 ZO6, the '87 turbo Buick, & the newest addition to family should be interesting. The '02 ZO6 is my daily driver and I am not too worried how it gets along with the others, but I am hoping that the '87 turbo brick & the new '09 CTS-V get along well. The turbo-T is only a 12.7 1/4 mile car, but it does it on true street tires and I never plan on getting rid of it. Going to be a great day. Thanks again everybody.

·
Registered
09 CTS-V a tuxedo with a jetpack!
2,460 Posts
Thanks guys, I can't wait. Going to pick it up today. Really looking forward to getting it home. The sibling rivalry between the '02 ZO6, the '87 turbo Buick, & the newest addition to family should be interesting. The '02 ZO6 is my daily driver and I am not too worried how it gets along with the others, but I am hoping that the '87 turbo brick & the new '09 CTS-V get along well. The turbo-T is only a 12.7 1/4 mile car, but it does it on true street tires and I never plan on getting rid of it. Going to be a great day. Thanks again everybody.
I have a GN with a great deal of work done to it and I consider the V to be a lot like it. Smooth quiet boosted power that comes on strong and quiet with a luxury twist. Kinda like a 4 door GN.

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks, everybody, can't wait to get it broken in. Then maybe a tune on it. Great driving car.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V, 2002 Z06
43 Posts
Thanks, everybody, can't wait to get it broken in. Then maybe a tune on it. Great driving car.
Don't forget to add it under your user name;)

What we need is a private track day again and go play:burn:

After we get back from Bonneville with Casper worst case I'm going to go to Famoso.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts